3 REC 4

20 END 3

10 STUN 1 Total Characteristic Cost: -17

Movement: Running: 4â€/8â€

Leaping: 1â€/2â€

Swimming: 4â€/8â€

Cost Powers END

5 Bite: HKA 1 pip 1

6 Lockjaw: +9 Str; 0 End +½, Uncontrolled +½; Only to Grab with jaws -1, Jaws break automatically upon escape -½, No Figured Characteristics -½ 0

8 Tail Whip: HKA ½d6; Reduced Penetration -¼ 1

4 Claws: 1d6 HA; Reduced Penetration -¼ 1

5 Eye’s set apart: Increased Arc of Perception (240 Degrees) for Sight Group 0

8 Lizards Tongue: Discriminatory and +3 to PER rolls for Normal Smell

1 Flee!: Running +3†(7†total); Increased Endurance Cost (×8 End; -3½) 8

3 Camouflage Coloration: +4 to Concealment; Self Only -½, Only in Specific Environments/ Situations -1 0

1 Camouflage Coloration: +1 to Stealth; Only in Specific Environments/ Situations -1 0

5 Detachable Tail: Extra Limb 0

3 Detachable Tail: No penalties on Narrow Surfaces 0

5 Detachable Tail: Normal Healing can Heal Lost Tail 0

Skills

3 Breakfall 12-

9 Climbing 15-

3 Concealment 11- (15- total)

3 Stealth 11- (12- total)

9 +3 OCV with Tail Whip, Bite, and Grab

10 +2 DCV (due to small size)

Total Powers and Skills Cost: 91

Total Cost: 74

75+ Disadvantages

15 Physical Limitation: Animal Intelligence (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)

15 Physical Limitation: Very Limited Manipulation (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)

5 Physical Limitation: Small (+3 Knockback) (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)

5 Physical Limitation: SPD reduced by cold Double Temperature effects.

Total Disadvantage Points: 115

Ecology: The common iguana ( Iguana iguana ) is a tree-living, strictly vegetarian species found along streams from Mexico to N South America. Both their flesh and their eggs are valued as food. In fact, it is sometimes called “El Pollo de los Arboles†or “the chicken of the tree’sâ€. They will eat small insects and grubs as juveniles, but are completely vegetarian by adulthood. Their main diet consists of leafy greens, with some fruit as well. They can swim, but tend to prefer the trees.

Personality/ Motivation: Normal Animal Motivations.

Powers/ Tactics: The iguana’s primary weapon is its long, spiny tail, which it uses like a whip. A full grown iguana can rip open a pair of sturdy jeans in one strike! The tail will come off if it is grabbed (enabling the lizard to escape) but will also regenerate over time. It can also bite down hard and even lock its jaw. As reptiles, Iguana’s are cold-blooded. Use the table below when iguanas are exposed to cold temperatures.

Temperature Levels

Temperature Level REC Lost END Lost per 20 Minutes SPD Reduction

-1 -2 -2 -1

-2 -4 -4 -2

-3 -6 -6 -3

Appearance: Members of this species are 3 to 6 ft (90-180 cm) long, with the tail accounting for two-thirds of the length. They are bright green with dark stripes on the tail. A crest of spines runs from the neck to the tail

Learned something new

I always thought that Iguana could not loose their tails. Other lezards yes, but I thought it was different with Iguanas.

Was puzzled when read your iguana write-up, checked it out, and I was wrong all along!! They do actually do lose their tails as a defence option. Many years of false belief down the drain :-).

One of my friend lives with one right now. It's his roommate pet (my friend is not really glad of this), and they will have to unfortunately get rid of it because of that. He is named Emilio, and is quite a beast. Must make a good 6 feet with the tail. I though of adopting Emilio, but my cat would make a serious nervous breakdown (my cat's sanity is well below normal), I don't have the place for such a reptile in my small apparment, and it needs a lot of care. They will hopefully find a good home for him.

Good Iguana write-up by the way!

Yeah, I actually wasn't sure about how to allow the lizard to lose its tail, so I just left off the inherent advantage, gave it the limb regeneration (is that legal, when its normal healing only?)

One thing I did forget was the Dewlap. call it +5 PRE, only for attack (2 points)

I might also add in a psych disadvantage: Height superiority complex (common strong). Iguanas, being arboreal, always try to be higher than everybody else so they feel safe. They'll sit on a shoulder, but they'd prefer to get on top of a head.