FH & Grimoire

Toadmaster

Ok, I've finally had time to give both of these a good read through and I must say I am very pleased. I know FH is a big book but I was surprised at how much is jammed in there. I was worried about the Grimoire being tied to the official FH setting but the way it was done works nicely, it has flavor because of the setting but remains generic enough to be useful even if I don't use the official setting (some of the Starhero supplements had me worried on the direction DoJ was taking HERO). Far superior to the old spellbook and magic items which I always found boring. If this style is used for other books you won't hear me complaining about official campaign material. If the 3M's is anything close to these books, then I will be a very hoppy toad.

Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Steve Long

Hey, MMM even has toad-people, so you're bound to like it. ;)

Great!!! I'll be looking for it. I'm going to give the head of my East Coast branch of The Organization for the Advancement of Amphibious Denizens (TOAAD) the Amphibian of the year award. The UMA and Ninja HERO have proven themselves quite useful as training manuals, I bet you didn't even notice the toads whispering "include toads" in your ear each night as you slept for your customary 30 seconds between projects.