What is your most favorite/interesting hero that you have created?

Shadow7

Mimic, a character I created after one of the other players character was abducted and killed by Skarn the SHaper. She was an homonculus magically crafted from the other hero blood, some of a faerie sidhe and some of a succubus. A still "active" character of mine, with "Rogue like" powers and complications. A mix in fact between Meggan and Rogue from Marvel TM, but adapted to the Champions settings. All in 400 points, which was a challenge to make ^^

Fun one

• 2 weeks later...

Raven -- A super martial artist with reality-twisting powers. She was the only lucid dreamer in the collective dream that is our world, so she was able to manipulate it. She had most of Neo's tricks from The Matrix, plus she could make doors and windows appear where they'd never been before, or disappear to trap you somewhere, or step through a door into a distant location. Dream logic.

Legion -- A shapeshifter who lived by the credo that the best shapeshifter is the one you never know exists. She pretended to be random ordinary citizens recruited to work for a gun-toting, mind-clouding pulp avenger (i.e., the Shadow or some close copy) in his fight against crime. She would very occasionally appear briefly as Legion (the Shadow guy) just to add verisimilitude to the con, but mostly just acted as his numerous fictional agents. She never ever shapeshifted in front of anyone.

I love these two :D

My favourite characters I've played are Hush and Rewind.

Hush answers the question "what if Cassandra Cain was a mutant?" She was trained from early childhood as a living weapon, and she also has the power to dampen any sound in her environment. She can project the sound dampening field to a wider radius as necessary, but she can't turn it off altogether; the closest she can do is restrict it to herself which means she can't ever make noise. She was originally run as an NPC, but when one of the other players took over to run the game for a while I decided to play her for the challenge of playing a character who couldn't communicate with anyone else on the team. She couldn't speak, nobody knew any sign language, and with a full face mask she couldn't really use facial expressions either. She'd also spent her whole life fighting and killing, so she had no real social development. She was a lot of fun :)

Rewind was the plucky teenage sidekick character; she was an acrobatic fighter with the power to teleport herself or anyone else to any location so long as the person had been there at some point in the past. She used this to good effect in combat, jumping all over the place and then teleporting back to where she'd been a few seconds ago for a fighting advantage. She was also an interesting take on a teleporter because she could only take the whole team somewhere if all of them had been there previously.  She had a brother called Fast Forward as well who could teleport to any location he was going to be at in his future, but given that one's a bit harder to get away with he only really ever appeared as an NPC every now and then.