Power Armory

Sketchpad

When I built a similar character I started by creating the base character without the armor.   I then used that form as the base for all the other forms.   I included all the perks like wealth and contacts because the character without the armor could set up situations where they could be used by the armored form.  How hard is it going to be for “Tony Stark” to buy something and say Iron Man is going to pick it up or use it?  Likewise Tony could tell his contact to give the information to Iron Man.  What it comes down to is the form able to take advantage of the perk?   

For the unarmed form I did give it some minor control of machines.   The character had an implant in his head that could control machines; he had to use the implant to control the armor when he wore it.  So, if he had the armor on, he could not control machines.