My latest Champions game/Blog

JmOz

14 hours ago, JmOz said:

Hey all, my latest post is about my new champions campaign, please take a look and tell me what you think

http://jawedel01.wixsite.com/kountry-gaming/blog

Looks good.

My thinking, Fox is your "Batman". Vixen was his " Robin". What happened to Vixen so that she preferred her own identity instead of picking up the torch of The Fox? Was there a male sidekick character? (Kit, if you prefer).

I can assume that The Fox was a legacy character much like The Phantom ("The Ghost Who Walks"). So one can assume that the Grey Fox was the dead Fox's mentor when The dead Fox was just The Kit. And Spyder was some hacker who was sympathetic to The Fox's cause (as opposed to Microchip, who was a Mafia tool to redirect The Punisher).

Are there other members of the Fox Family out there? Like not so bad villains much like Catwoman? Are there any Kits who went to the dark side (Red Hood/Red Robin)? Are there trusted law enforcement officials (Gordon, O'Hara)?

Pretty close, add a equal dose of Zorro, and you have the Fox (Batman, Zorro, Phantom blend)

Grey Fox was actually the mentor of the mentor to the current Fox.  Vixen is more of a Nightwing/Batgirl combo, while Cub is the current Robin.   Fox, Vixen, and Cub all have disappeared.  Vixen is the heir apparent, with cub being the apprentice in training (Dick & Tm). 

Spyder is very much like Oracle, except not as connected to the Fox (debatable if the Fox knew his/her ID)

Yes there are trusted cops, but the PC's don't know who yet