Sway for Character Sheets

GreaterThanOne

16 hours ago, sentry0 said:

I have not used Sway before but am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

This is a quick peek. The Excel is embedded and you can change the numbers. I just got home this entire thing is about 15 minutes but only because I had never used Sway before yesterday. 

I will work up a Generic Excel sheet (though I'm sure someone already has one) to embed but honesty anyone can get Sway for free and just past any functional Excel or other format into it. It is the most ridiculously easy application to use I have seen. 

Once I have ironed out the kinks I will make a template to share here so everyone can make their own and not have to log on to edit my character sheet. 

I will also 3D6 dice rolling window to test then if it is functional an XD6 window.

Assuming this is all decent, I'll work up a GM's "Screen" with some of the charts & tables, etc.

NOTE: I did not make the art I literally googled and copied the first thing that came up. I do not own or claim any rights to the art it is simply a filler for this test.