Character for Review: The Aviator

Vigil

Hi All,

I've just completed work on revamping Worldwatch's resident aerial artist, The Aviator.

I wanted to thank all those who contributed wisdom on how to structure his weak heart disad. I think the end result expresses more or less what I had in mind.

As per usual any feedback or questions would be appreciated.

Vigil

re: Beam RKA

Hey TaxiMan,

I debated the same limitation ofn the RKA (I assume you're talking about the Explosion one right?). The reason I chose the beam limitation is that it seems logical that if the explosion is carried in the SFX of a "Micro Missle" that it can't be reduced in effect, that it could be deflected etc as beam attacks can be and that if, for some odd reason, it failed to activate that it would lie inert or punch a miscro missle sized hole in a wall etc as per the descripction of Beam. I know it's unusual but given the SFX I thought it was suitable.

That aside, I was wondering what you thought of the 'weak heart" construction in the Disads? More than virtually anything else, this is central to the character and I wanted to know if you feel that the stated disads plausibly describe the circumstances and effects of a heart attack/

Thanks for responding.

Vigil