Street Angel - Character Advancement

TheQuestionMan

Genocide Attacked the Heroes Base last three sessions. Where Street Angel got to Push + Haymaker at least 4 4d6 RKA attacks. 

Then the mutant Supremacists IMAGE showed up to assist and try to recruit the Heroes. Our Team Leader declined on our behalf and one of the IMAGE team member Troll executed the 5 unconscious Genocide Agents we had captured.

The IMAGE team was in worse condition than our team and tried to escape via a portal. Street Angel put Troll down with a Rapid Attack (Ranged) 4d6 RKA attacks. The rest of the IMAGE team tried to escape through VOID's portals. In the melee we captured Troll, but the rest escaped including our former teammate who has joined Team IMAGE.

We followed them through two of their safe houses. Before being forced to back off.

Anyway Street Angel has 20+ character points and wants to buys some skills.

Rapid Attack (Ranged) - Used on Troll.

Increasing his 4d6 RKA somehow.

Suggestions.

QM 

PS: I am raising his EGO slowly. 

Skill levels on the RKA can be used to increase Damage Classes as per page 70 in the 6th edition first book, in addition to boosting OCV or DCV.

For something really oddball, how about Penalty Skill Levels to offset minuses on Rapid Attack after you buy it?

Also, buying Rapid Attack just for the RKA would be a -1 limitation (6E1:87).

Shadowing (if you don't already have it) or Tracking from tailing them to the safe houses.

Alternately, buying either AP or +1 STUN as a Naked Advantage on the RKA , with an Activation roll.

Since both are +1/4 Advantages, either one would be 12 points with Activation 14-, or 10 points at 13-, or 9 points for 12-, or 7 points for 11-.

Since I'm pretty sure you can't buy Penalty Skill Levels on Rapid Attack, I'd just buy regular levels on the RKA itself.

6E1:84 definitely applies.  My bad.

In that case, I'd change my recommendation to straight Combat Skill Levels on the RKA.  You can boost your OCV to compensate for the Rapid attack, boost DCs as I suggested previously, or boost DCV (you're real good at shooting while dodging...).