The layout is a clean two column format with indenting and bolding for clarity. The Hero System logo is in the document, and nearly all character tags/information are included. Redundant information is avoided (e.g. STUN is listed only once).
Sections are by column. Usually you can condense a character to 2 pages just by rearranging sections.
The RTF in this format is only supported by MS Word, which is supported with the MS Word Viewer (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=4).
- All skill levels put along side Combat Skill Levels
- Encumbrance is only displayed if you have equipment
- Equipment lists in a more "equipment like" format
- Secondary STR produces Secondary ENC Table
- If you have an image file the file size will be bloated if you just preview the character. Use Export to File to ensure the smallest file size possible.
- Image should fit under background and must be a JPEG
Please feel free to send me comments or corrections.
Written by Shane Harsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)