A review of "Marvel's Avengers" beta by YoungRippa59

Scott Ruggels

YoungRippa59 is a YouTuber I occasionally watch, who does gaming live streams of Various console games. He made some interesting points about a fully customizable super hero game, essentially re-creating what we have once seen as Champions Online, except with better graphics. Incidentally the graphics are excellent, but are much more MCU that comic book page. which dovetails to a point that I made earlier about how Superhero visuals should be slanted towards the movie appearance rather than ink lines on a page. He analyzes the game and compares it to some other games, But he thinks that Crystal Dynamics may have a winner.

I very much prefer the comic book version of Superhero visuals but... I'm an old man and young people have been raised on the movie and TV versions, so if you want to sell something, you have to pitch it at the customers.  If we want new generations of gamers, we have to present things for that generation.