Character Sheet(s) not on the site anymore

I have a 5th edition Excel Character sheet that is dated 2007 and I assume I got from here because there is a link to this site in it. As far as I can tell any other character sheets do not exist on the site before 2013. I have done a search for 5th edition character sheets and there is only one. The one that I have is basically a beta version and is superior to the one that is on the site (no offense to the person that uploaded it).  But I am just wondering what happened to the file or files 6 years previous. Would the owner ask to have it removed?

I was hoping to find an updated version, but sadly no such luck. There is a link in the file but that is over 13 years old and very dead.

Unfortunately those 5E sheets were removed from this website years ago. I'm guessing after 6E came out there was either anticipated reduced demand for 5E freebies, or the company wanted to exclusively promote the new edition.

However, the great Internet Archive still has the earlier version of the website accessible via their Wayback Machine. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for on this page from the archived website: https://web.archive.org/web/20070328180939/http://www.herogames.com:80/FreeStuff/csheets.htm