URGENT! CCKC help Needed!

Rechan

Okay, I screwed up. I have CKC, however, I don't have it with me, and I have a game tonight!

I know this is really not kosher, but I'm in a tight bind; can someone help me out? I need the stats for Foxbat, Chesire Cat, Black Diamond and Bluejay. I need them within fhour hours. Can someone help a panicing GM out?

Originally posted by Battlestaff

You know the basics for each character, and if the players haven't faced them before, fudge the exact scores, then make notes of how you fudged them so you can fix the characters for the next time your players meet them.

The characters have fought them before.

Originally posted by Blue

You're not likely to find any takers. First off, Steve & Co. check these boards regularly and CKC is their product. And I'm sure they'll pay special attention to a thread with a title like this one.

That's a very good point, Blue, and one that I thought of too; but the company's concern would be over posting their character sheets in a public forum. If someone has the character stats in electronic format like a Hero Designer file, I doubt that DoJ would mind him e-mailing that just to Rechan, especially since he already has CKC.

Rechan, would you be willing to provide an e-mail address, either in a post here or via private message? (I don't have the sheets to send so I can't volunteer - just trying to facilitate.)