Bundle of Holding: 1E, 2E, 3E, +

The pros:

Legal, copyright-holder-approved copies.

No watermarks, so you can print hardcopies if you want.

No DRM, though I do not know why this is a huge feature for legally buying legally-sold copies.  _especially_ for legally-minded people who wouldnt think of spreading them all over the universe.  Though I suppose it means you can out a copy into every comouter or gadget you own without fear of reprisal.  I am going to install To Serve and Protect from 3e Champions on my fridge, I think.

Copies are updated (with a fresh download) to reflect changes to the material-  a bettwr copy is found; an errata sheet is added, etc.

Extremely good pricing (the sooner you jump in, the better the pricing.  As the average paid rises, the algorithm raises the threshold.  Not a lot, but some days six bucks is the difference between yes and no. 

Permanent online storage of your material.  Still:  always download it and make a back up, just in case.

Your purchase helps support the cause of the day.  Often these causes are chosen by the publisher or author; I dont really know who picks when they don't.

Cons:  if you werent a Bundle of Holding user from way back, you have to make an accoubt at aome other website (I dont remember what it is; I had storage on BOH before the partnership with this other site, so it was donw automatically for me, and I still access it through BOH)

It isnt free.  :lol:

there is the usual "dont you really want to join PayPal" nonsense.

sometimes the bundle is releases with one or two different books that you _also_ want.

sometimes the bundle is released for less than you paid the first time.

Seriously-  that's it.

Oh:

Sometimes the bundle comes out _without_ the book you want, or worse:  it is usually the most-current edit or correction of that book.  If you want to savor a wonky rule or a horrible typo from the first go-around, it won't be there if it has been corrected.

And that is both a con and a pro, so it cancels itself out.  :lol:

Bundle of Holding is great. I mean _great_!  It is the only way I could have afforded to read Mongoose Traveller.