Summon Questions (Superheroic)

Sailboat

Question

1) when building a summoned entity,  does the summoned being start with any default characteristics, like Str 10 or Running 12m, before calculating the cost?  In other words, is the default normal template used as the basis for building the summon?

2) if you pay for multiple summons (let's say x4 as many) can you summon all of them in a single use of the power, or is a separate power use required for each one you want?

3) if you *can* summon many at once, would only being able to summon one per power activation be a limitation?

I swear I've read the Summon power description, but I don't recall if these questions were addressed.

1 answer to this question

1) A Summon is built like any other character and is based on the appropriate template (e.g. character, vehicle, etc.)

2) The Summoner can Summon as many beings as they are able to control (based on the build of the Power). If the character is able to Summon 16 demons and has already Summoned 10, the most he can Summon on subsequent uses of the Power is 6 (unless one or more of the original 10 are dismissed/killed/etc.)

3) That is up to the GM, based on the definition of the Power and dramatic sense.