Patriot help: foreign and domestic

xgotghrrl

hello all, two part question for you.

1) Got an idea for an all-american patriot char. A female hero who can create two dupilicates of herself for a total of three heros. Her single persona costume is made up of three equal sized vertical stripes of red, white and blue. Her multiform costumes are soild colours of the same. Now, I was wondering can dupilicates have different powers than the orginal or do all dupes have to have the same power and or sfx? I see the char as a energy blaster type, whose sfx are stars (red) Stripes (Blue) and something in the same vein for white, but I'm short on ideas. Also any suggestions for such a char?

2) looking for a good name for a french demi-patriot who is the modern re-incarnation/inheritor of Joan of Arc. Any suggestions?

thank you..

xgothgrrl

Guest WhammeWhamme

Yes, powers can vary, but then Duplication is more expensive...

White? Could be light, or maybe the whole Spectrum of colours.

As for the latter?

No idea. Ask Olliande, I guess is best.

Re: Patriot help: foreign and domestic

Originally posted by xgotghrrl

hello all, two part question for you.

1) Got an idea for an all-american patriot char. A female hero who can create two dupilicates of herself for a total of three heros. Her single persona costume is made up of three equal sized vertical stripes of red, white and blue. Her multiform costumes are soild colours of the same. Now, I was wondering can dupilicates have different powers than the orginal or do all dupes have to have the same power and or sfx? I see the char as a energy blaster type, whose sfx are stars (red) Stripes (Blue) and something in the same vein for white, but I'm short on ideas. Also any suggestions for such a char?

2) looking for a good name for a french demi-patriot who is the modern re-incarnation/inheritor of Joan of Arc. Any suggestions?

thank you..

xgothgrrl

1. Yeah, it's an Advantage to have them vary. I forget what page it's on in the 5th Ed Rulebook (Go FREd!)

2. How about "The Maid" or some variation there of? I believe that's how she signed her message to the English when she told them to leave, or else :)

1) Yeah, the duplicates can have different powers. White...Absorption of energy? Could be interesting, jumping the away of attacks and all.

2) I believe Champions Universe mentions a French superhero who can duplicate, named Tricolor.

Interesting bit hear about Joan's sword which I didn't know

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/musee.jeannedarc/sword.htm

So far as a name, I like"The Maid" also. Or "The Maid of Orleans". Its "la Pucelle" in French, I believe.