CHAR: Lily Hammer

Enforcer84

From the tres cool Wildguard: Casting Call...

Lily Hammer

Unknown at this time

Val Char Cost
35 STR 25
15 DEX 15
30 CON 40
30 BODY 40
10 INT 0
13 EGO 6
18 PRE 8
16 COM 3
14/26 PD 7
12/24 ED 6
4 SPD 15
13 REC 0
60 END 0
60 STUN -3
6" RUN 0
2" SWIM 0
7" LEAP 0
Characteristics Cost: 162
attachment.php?s=&postid=248093

Cost Power END
12 Armored Costume: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
8 Armored Plates: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); Activation Roll 12- (-3/4), OIF (-1/2)
14 Indestructible Hammer: HA +7d6 (35 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (Its a Big Hammer. ; -1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 3
2 Stubborn: Knockback Resistance -1"
Powers Cost: 36

Cost Skill
30 +10 With Hammer
0 Language: German (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
4 Language: Norwegian (idiomatic)
2 Language: English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
Skills Cost: 36

Val Disadvantages
10 Distinctive Features: Weird Accent (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
15 Psychological Limitation: Aggressive, likes to Smash Things. (Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Stubborn and argumentative (Common, Moderate)
Disadvantage Points: 35
Cost Summary:Base Points:200Disadvantage Points: 35Total Experience Available: 0Total Character Cost: 234Height: 1.80 mHair: BlackWeight: 84.00 kgEyes: BlueAppearance: Tall, and often frowning, an attractive if severe woman. Her costume consissts of brass colored armor plates over a chain weve and black pants. Her boots and belts are brown leather. She has long black hair she wears in two braids on either side of her head.Personality: So far, Lily has displayed a "though Girl" attitude. She enjoys smashing things and while she seems fine with following orders from the producers and team leader Four, she doesn't like to hear it from her fellow contestants. Quote:"Do naht ehver presume to tell me whaht to do, skinny mahn."

"I do naht lahk chenns swingingk all ovah the plehce."

Background: Not much history for these guys yet. From the message boards I have gathered this: Lily's mother is German, her father Norwegian. Her hammer is indestrctible and she's had it since she was 8.

Powers/Tactics: Enhanced strength and endurance; a lightly armored costume, and an indestructible hammer.Campaign Use: 

Its a Hilarious comic. Its a reality tv show based on a Super Team. The first miniseries pretty much is getting the team to gether.

WILDGUARD.COM

go here to see the 47 votable characters.

Its pretty new which is why we have so little to go on for Lily here. but its a good read. issues 1-5 are out so far.

Originally posted by proditor

I just got sucked into their message boards and in my zeal found out that my favorite guy was cut before making the "pre-final" 12. *Le sigh*

My Fave didn't even make it past page 18 on issue two. But he also had a lame name and was probably destined for failure. But you gotta love Power Temp.