Pulsar

Urklore

What i want to see is Howler (with the ability to shatter rocks per her description) 15 d6 eb. Yeah

plus shes so sexy

Plus ( how did she get an amulet of regeneration from a dying (now dead alien) sound like murder to me. )

If you want Pulsar how about Starburst, poster boy for MP.

THOSE originals should be team Champions. ( especially if they have Mechananon )

You want a glory-hound hero with the worst multipower construct ever and two super-villians to be the orignal Team Champions?

Worst as in bad i hope, not suspect. Ps they are all heros bar Mechanon, who in my dream world brought them all together.

After all have to check out the organic oposition first (mech)

Team Champions yeah

Actually, I had to rewrite Starburst for 5th Edition for my current campaign. One of the PC's was bound and determined to have him as a hunted for the darkness-themed character... I used a not-uncommon structure for his new MP based on something we call the "Booster Gold Exception". His MP's pool is larger than any of the individual slots and some of his slots are built Variable instead of the traditional Ultra. It allows him to do thing like multiple-power-attack a Flash with his Energy Blasts, add in extra flight or force field if he needs/wants, and so forth.

Howler was in CKC.

/sarcasm on

Yes, she still has the Dominatrix outfit. Yes, she still has the "way to remove her powers that also allows her to be blackmailed" schtick to match her outfit. No stereotypes here...

/sarcasm off

A personal favorite from the BBB is also in CKC -- Armadillo.

Originally posted by TheEmerged

Howler was in CKC.

/sarcasm on

Yes, she still has the Dominatrix outfit. Yes, she still has the "way to remove her powers that also allows her to be blackmailed" schtick to match her outfit. No stereotypes here...

/sarcasm off

I always thought it was just a one piece bathing suit with boots & cape.

I did such a quick read of CKC, I forget most of it. I'm just going to have to go back now.