Conan Hero

beastialwarlust

I only flipped though the d20 book a little so I don't know, but I didn't magic would be hard in a Conan game, as long as every spell has enough Extra Time for Conan to hack that wizard down.:D

I think the most fun part would be making all the weapons distinct and interesting.

KillerShrike has some good weapon variations on his site.

Originally posted by beastialwarlust

Yeah it is pretty good for being d20:p but I still would rahter use HERO. Since I have FH the Conan magic system didn't seem like it would be too hard to convert.

FH is my baseline preference for fantasy gaming, and has been since the late 80s, but I find it hard to spend the time making spell systems. Since Conan will be so easy for you, I expect to see your first draft on my desk in the morning ;)

Originally posted by slaughterj

FH is my baseline preference for fantasy gaming, and has been since the late 80s, but I find it hard to spend the time making spell systems. Since Conan will be so easy for you, I expect to see your first draft on my desk in the morning ;)

Yes I will have it on your desk...unless aliens come own and steal the file off my computer. I've had that happen before:D

Like I said it looks easy i haven't tried it yet