Export Templates?

Ndreare

I am not sure if this is the rite place for this one but.

Have any of you made an export template for Hero Designer that has less anfasis on the game mechanic cost of powers.

Say something that just showes the powers, chaaraceristics and skiklls with out the cost. (could still have the cost in each section just not four columbs for each stat and three numbers for each power.

I ask because I feel it cheepens the characters a little.

Holly smepolly

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for sharring it with us. I prommis yoou it will get tons of use durring the next few years.

Thank you thank you and thank you again.

PS: You should include this in the Downloads free section.

Originally posted by Ndreare

Thank you thank you and thank you again.

PS: You should include this in the Downloads free section.

Thanks! :)

I still want to tweak it a bit before sending it to Ben for posting. (I want to pull out some of the value-specific info from the Disads section, and that's only partially-completed.) I'll bump this thread when I get that done.

Okay, the official v1.0 of this template is done. I've updated my post above to have the new file, and it's also been posted in the Hero Designer forum, and sent to Ben for inclusion in the Free Stuff section when he gets a chance.

In order to keep this forum from wandering off-topic, if you want to make suggestions or whatever about the template, please do that in the thread in the Hero Designer forum at http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14778