Elementalism

Killer Shrike

At the risk of sounding like a drooling fanboy, "Drool, drool," -wipe mouth- "this is nifty!" While part of me feels that I shouldn't like the "Spontaneous Sorcerer" MP setup*, I do; I really, really do. As with all your writeups, I can only stand in awe at your general niftiness.

*I usually prefer a VPP approach to magic, as I think it allows for both the adaptability and the sheer variation of magic. Then again, I think that most experienced supers should have a VPP, too, so I may be biased...

Originally posted by Black Rose

At the risk of sounding like a drooling fanboy, "Drool, drool," -wipe mouth- "this is nifty!" While part of me feels that I shouldn't like the "Spontaneous Sorcerer" MP setup*, I do; I really, really do. As with all your writeups, I can only stand in awe at your general niftiness.

*I usually prefer a VPP approach to magic, as I think it allows for both the adaptability and the sheer variation of magic. Then again, I think that most experienced supers should have a VPP, too, so I may be biased...

Yeah, the layered MP has been a popular choice -- two of the PCs have them -- One is a Sortiligist and the other is a Obermancer.

By the way, if your work situation has changed since last we talked, I could probably fit you into the game. :D

How do you have time to create all these forms/files? Comon man do you ever rest?

It seems there is a new one every week.

I like them to that is part of the problem one would think with mass production quality would go out the door but it stil seems to be here.

KUDOS

Originally posted by Ndreare

How do you have time to create all these forms/files? Comon man do you ever rest?

It seems there is a new one every week.

I like them to that is part of the problem one would think with mass production quality would go out the door but it stil seems to be here.

KUDOS

Thanx! The trick is sleep deprivation. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Elementalism

Yeah, the layered MP has been a popular choice -- two of the PCs have them -- One is a Sortiligist and the other is a Obermancer.

By the way, if your work situation has changed since last we talked, I could probably fit you into the game. :D

It might - I'm being shifted to a new department after I come back from vacay on the 24th. Hopefully I will be able to get Saturdays off this time. I make no promises, naturally.

It might - I'm being shifted to a new department after I come back from vacay on the 24th. Hopefully I will be able to get Saturdays off this time. I make no promises' date=' naturally.[/quote']

Sounds good. The campaign materials are posted at http://www.killershrike.com

The setting is under World of SanDora, and the campaign info is under Nine Arrows.

Let me know....

I'll second the drool drool. This is as awesome as anythng I've ever read in a published book. Actually' date=' better than most, because of all the cool customization options.[/quote']

I'd like to chime in on what Snarf said here. Killer Shrike, if you ever manage to get published (i.e., on paper and bound up; I can print as well as the next 'net geek) anything of the quality of your Fantasy Hero work, I would gladly pay good cash money for it. It would definitely be a better purchase than many (non-Hero) game books out there.

Well thanks guys. With the way the tech market is going I might be more amenable to seeking a career in print. The real hurdle is figuring out where to start.

Also, game developers dont make a lot of money as I understand it, and thats a disheartening prospect.

Id probably rather try my luck as a fiction writer, but Ive never given it much serious thought.