Calling all Mages...

Magmarock

Re: Calling all Mages...

No sweat. I have most of the Champs 4th & such within about 2 feet of the computer and it was mostly doublechecking for some of the lesser mages. I'm stunned \' date=' however that I noticed quite so many 75+ pt VPP sorcerers in the batch. Most mages are fairly low-powered in the books but there's like a half dozen with awesome power.[/quote']Was the name of the one guy in the AC, Dapper Jack?

This is a great idea, Magmarok. Perhaps this could be used as a utility by us all, like Supernames.

What do you guys think? Should we have Index Threads of published characters for various super archetypes such as Brick, Mystic, Blaster, and so on?

This is a great idea, Magmarok. Perhaps this could be used as a utility by us all, like Supernames.

What do you guys think? Should we have Index Threads of published characters for various super archetypes such as Brick, Mystic, Blaster, and so on?

Thanks. I started this thread out of necessity. The adventure I am running has world-wide ramifications that affects the magic-using community and so I needed a working list of all the spellcasters in the CU.

I can elaborate more on the plot after this weekend's next session (maybe, assuming the Players figure things out). Until then, I don't want to risk giving anything away. I'll even let you in on my secret for discovering this plot... though some of you may groan when you see it. But it makes perfect sense, I assure you. :D

Mags

Darn. Rub it in! I've been looking for a copy of that book for years.

Is it any good?

It's not a bad little adventure. It does put the characters in the uncomfortable position of having to save the lives of the Nazi high command, but the alternative is worse. It gives good detail while leaving enough to flesh out. The characters need to be converted from 3rd, but that's not too bad (though I hate to think what a mage with a 75 point power pool in 3rd ed. would convert to in FrED).