help with an unusual powerbuild

freakboy6117

Basically I’m trying to build a university based campaign world.

Anyway I’m working of the first team who start the universities legacy 20 years ago where all involved in a dimensional physics accident that left them with superpowers.

Anyway the head of the universities meta-human department was a member of the first team started out as the computer tech support known for his passion for practical jokes. During the accident he was dropped into another dimension for several days the dimension of infinite woopee cushions when he was eventually returned he discovered he had the power to open portals to this dimension and drop in whoopee cushions.

So basically I’m trying to work out how to build the ability to open a large portal and drop thousands of whoopee cushions onto someone or lay them across a floor or fill up a room or vehicle with them.

Re: help with an unusual powerbuild

So basically I’m trying to work out how to build the ability to open a large portal and drop thousands of whoopee cushions onto someone or lay them across a floor or fill up a room or vehicle with them.

Oookaaay.

Making Whoopee: Entangle, as you drop thousands of whoopee cushions on the target to bury him (or build a wall with them). The fart noises block Sound, and they are opaque so stop Sight. The rubbery smell may or may not block Taste/Smell. You might consider Area of Effect, too.

This should also allow you to fill up closed spaces.

How Humiliating (or, I Can't Look Cool Like This): PRE Drain on the victim of this attack. This could be Linked to the Entangle, or it could be a separate attack (a whoopee cushion appears under Dr. Destroyer's feet. He steps on it. People laugh at him, and he loses Presence. He then kills everyone nearby to remove the blotch from his reputation... ). This might be NND, the defense being a Prankster or being particularly self-assured.

Big Whoopee: Sound affecting Flash Attack, Radius.

These last two Powers can also have Trigger, When Sat Upon.

The Meaning Of Whoopee: Being put into the dimension from which he got his powers must have been a mind blasting experience for Whoopee Man. He can share this with others for a great many esoteric effects.

Constant Whoopee: The character brings in a whoopee cushion every second, basically drowning out all other noise. Darkness vs. Sound.

And with a little suspension of disbelief...

Flight defined as summoning a whoopee cushion right beneath each foot as you run, like steps.

Force Field, defined as summoning cushioning whoopie... cushions between the attack and you. Maybe UBO, or even missile deflect for Normal Damage attacks.

Everybody Loves the Whoopee: Life of the Party: +10 PRE just for Interaction Skills used to make friends.

Super Cushion: Lots o' Breakfall

Great suggestions thanks

I was thinking of a change environment that reduced Dex and running kind of hard to move gracefully when the ground is covered in rubber balloons. And maybe some sort of area effect Armour that protects against collisions and falling damage.

The idea started out as what is the lamest power the head of faculty could have and then I started to realize if you could summon a lot of them suddenly it actually becomes quite good I have him foiling an alien invasion by porting in whoopee cushion

Into key parts of the alien mother ship making it crash.