Whattya Think?

Blue

I saw a notification on the City of Heroes website wherein they requested fan fiction and art. So I wrote something up, then had second thoughts. Mainly, because my stories seem to be about my characters, not about the environment, and I'd think for fan fiction about a video game they're likely looking for more about their world.

So attached is the WORD .doc file. I'm posting it because I entertained myself, even if I think it's not right for what they are requestiong. It's 9 pages. Feel free to shoot at things, make suggestions, etc. The "Hero" is Faustia.

Re: Whattya Think?

I think you did well. It'd be difficult to write "just" about the character of a video game, because you don't technically get their personality when playing. It's the player that puts everything into context. You've done that admirably well. Whether for the CoH site or not, it's a good story.

"Shucks!" Heh. :thumbup:

Re: Whattya Think?

Thanks guys!

The cape thing was just irony that struck me in the game. No capes in the costume designer yet the NPCs will sometimes refer to the heroes as "capes".

Yeah, I did get that one (just to be clear), and thought your incorporation was really clever.