Superhero drawing tools

Doug McCrae

Re: Superhero drawing tools

Oh' date='by the way,how do you manage to post those Comic Artist pics on the boards? I can't even manage to save them...[/quote']

I can't either. At least not normally. What I had to do was expand the thing to full screen as much as I could, then press ALT & PrtScn at the same time. This puts it on my clip board, and then I bring up a paint program and paste it in so I can clip it down to just the picture and alter away. I have a IE, I don't know if it would work for Mac.

Re: Superhero drawing tools

Hey! If you were to create a "paper dolls" type program for super heroes' date=' what would you call it? I want a zippy name, something hip and edgy, but something that also conveys the idea of the program.[/quote']

You could call it "Rob Liefeld".

Many people would think it was cool and edgy, no matter how bad the output looked.;)

On the other hand, he is not so much a

"Superhero Drawing Tool"

as a

"Tool that Draws Superheroes".

:D

KA.