Team HQs

AslanC

I am looking for online sources to get an idea of other team HQs (RPG or even published comic stuff) I want to design an Avengers HQ style (not mansion) one for my game and need inspiration. Anyone got any links? Most every websearch I turn up leads me to some comic reseller (Superhero HQ, Superhero Headquarters, etc...)

Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Team HQs

Plans for bases are hard to find, unless you do them yourself. What I usually do is paste a series of pictures into an excel document, then print it out. This gives the players a feel for what the place looks like, which is the original intent (and its free)

For money, the best product for plans of a superhero-style base is Stormhaven. Find it, Buy it, or steal it. Someone really needs to do a reprint of those plans sme day.

http://www.flyingbuffalo.com/mercen.htm

They ain't mansions, but I have also used these places before.

http://www.missilebases.com/

blue prints for just about any type of building are pretty easy to find witha googel search i recomend looking at new builds letting agencies and and the you can just modify them for your own use replace the master bathroom with the high energy containment cell or what ever you will also fidn exterior shots or artist concptions which are always a plus.oh heres a quick google search floor plans is the best keyword

For money, the best product for plans of a superhero-style base is Stormhaven. Find it, Buy it, or steal it. Someone really needs to do a reprint of those plans sme day.

I actually still have the maps for Stormhaven, but long since have lost the module :) I am so very happy to learn that it can still be purchased, I will have to get a new copy of it :)

Thanks for the link Ghost who Walks (AKA the Phantom?)

blue prints for just about any type of building are pretty easy to find witha googel search i recomend looking at new builds letting agencies and and the you can just modify them for your own use replace the master bathroom with the high energy containment cell or what ever you will also fidn exterior shots or artist concptions which are always a plus.

True, true, true...

Damn you sir! ;) Now you have me thinking about a mansion instead of an ultra modern site! Sigh... These are some fantastic designs. Thanks :)

I have decided to go with a mansion in the end.

The story being that it will be donated, transportered and rebuilt on the site of the old Protectors' Tower.

A friend of mine is working on some floorplans, inspired by Whitemarsh Hall, but he has been given free reign to design it how he sees fit. :)

More to come when I can post some stuff :)

If you can get your hands on a copy of Challenges For Champions, there's a floor plan for a superhero base in there that you might find useful.

Also, most Villains & Vigilantes adventures have a supervillain base you might be able to convert with a minimum of effort.

If you can get your hands on a copy of Challenges For Champions, there's a floor plan for a superhero base in there that you might find useful.

What is this? I have never heard of it.

It's a 4th Edition product that was released shortly after Classic ENEMIES, and included about a dozen adventure scenarios. The HQ was in the first scenario about a grandfater clock with a demon inside that came out at midnight--it was supposed to go on a rampage in the heroes' base, and if the heroes didn't have a base, the adventure thoughtfully provided one.

For money, the best product for plans of a superhero-style base is Stormhaven. Find it, Buy it, or steal it. Someone really needs to do a reprint of those plans some day.

On your recommendation I managed to score a copy from the Sentry Box. (I think they have one left)

I agree, this is very nice. Its got about everything you'd ever need, including the staff and security.

--

SURREAL SAGE SEZ: ILLITERATE? Write for free brochure