magic roll

steph

if a spell got a magic roll... exemple a charm design with mind control... for hit my enemy i have to make my magic roll and my ecv attack ??? or just the magic roll and it ok

excuse again for my english

stef the french canadian

Re: magic roll

if a spell got a magic roll... exemple a charm design with mind control... for hit my enemy i have to make my magic roll and my ecv attack ??? or just the magic roll and it ok

stef the french canadian

The magic skill roll is completely separate from any attack rool that might be required. If the spell is an attack (like Mind Control) than you would have to make the magic skill roll for the spell to work, and an (ECV based) attack roll to hit.

John D.

Re: magic roll

stef the french canadian

Tous les deux. Le Roulement Magique doit voir si le charme fonctionnait, le Roulement d'Attaque doit voir si le coup de charme.

Both. The Magic roll is to see if the spell worked, the Attack roll is to see if the spell hit.

(trying to back into using French... erm, aside from using text-book french, I hope it actualy makes sense... I think so. maybe... I included English in case I'm just way the heck off base)