An unusual form of Limited VPP.

I'm considering converting a villain from 4th Edition to 5th Edition and I'm considering building him with a 45point VPP and two Naked Advantages (both with different Power Limitations) on the VPP itself.The first Naked Advantage is a Trigger on the first 40 Active Points on the Power and the second is the Reduced END Advantage.The problem I have is that the last five AP in the VPP are only to be used for Transforms & Ranged Drains,and I want the Reduced END Advantage to apply to all the VPP's powers EXCEPT Transform.

How do I do this?

Re: An unusual form of Limited VPP.

Hi Southern Cross,

I am not sure if this thread addresses your situation or not but it sounds as though it might: http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20114

It is still a work in progress but Doc Democracy and Zornwil have come up with a pretty inovative and internaly consistent way of combining the best parts of EC's MP's and VPP all into one construct (I think of it as a "Multi"-Framework to keep a handle on it).

Hope it helps.