Jackalope's Champions

jackalope

I thought I would start a thread and post a few of my characters, villains, and other goodies. We'll start things off with a bang, in the form of Jet City's favorite bomb tossing psychotic vigilante nutball, IRON DEMON.Iron Demon is a character that originated in a solo campaign one of my friends ran for me. He started out as a straight up Green Goblin As Hero clone, and became more and more powerful as time went on. Of the course of about two years, I played Iron Demon about twice a week. His current incarnation is about 550 points, and I'll post him later, along with the Demon Glider, the Demon Glider v2.0, the Demon's Lair (his HQ), and a representative member of the Night Court (a group of scouts, spies, and agents made up of reformed criminals who help the Iron Demon).And now, allow me to introduce: THE IRON DEMON!!!Iron DemonPlayer: Jackalope

Val Char Cost
20/30 STR 10
21/24 DEX 33
20/23 CON 20
15 BODY 10
15 INT 5
13 EGO 6
20/30 PRE 10
10 COM 0
5/15 PD 1
5/15 ED 1
5 SPD 19
10/13 REC 4
40/46 END 0
40/47 STUN 5
6" RUN02" SWIM04"/6" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 124
Cost Power END
34 Bag of Tricks: Multipower, 60-point reserve, OIF (-1/2); all slots Range Based On Strength (-1/4)
2u 1) Skull Bombs: Energy Blast 8d6, Explosion (+1/2); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
2u 2) Hellfire Bomb: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Explosion (+1/2); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
2u 3) Brimstone Bomb: Darkness to Sight Group 6" radius; OAF (-1), 4 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Turn each (-1/2)
2u 4) Barbwire Bomb: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Backlash (+1/2); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
2u 5) Razor Bats: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4); OAF (-1), 8 clips of 3 Charges (-1/2)
23 Brimstone Blast: Energy Blast 8d6, STUN Only (+0); OIF (Gauntlets; -1/2), Limited Range (12") (-1/4) 4
4 Brimstone Power Pack: Endurance Reserve (40 END, 1 REC) Reserve: ; OIF (Gauntlets; -1/2)
Brimstone Injection, all slots IAF (Hypodermic; -1/2), 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Hour (-1/4)
24 1) Performance Enhacement: +10 STR plus +3 DEX plus +3 CON plus +3 PD plus +4 ED plus +10 PRE
6 2) Toughness: Physical Damage Reduction, 25%
7 3) Regeneration: Healing 2 BODY; Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4)
Iron Demon Costume, all slots OIF (Costume; -1/2)
10 1) Chainmail: Armor (5 PD/5 ED)
5 2) Police Scanner: Radio Perception
3 3) Lowlight Enhancement Array: Nightvision (5 Active Points)
Powers Cost: 126
Cost Skill
2 AK: Jet City 11-
3 Breakfall 13- (14-)
3 Combat Piloting 13- (14-)
5 +1 with DCV
5 +1 with Ranged Combat
4 +2 with Razor Bats
3 Conversation 13- (15-)
1 Criminology 8-
3 Deduction 12-
1 Electronics 8-
3 High Society 13- (15-)
3 Interrogation 13- (15-)
2 KS: The Criminal Underworld 11-
1 Mechanics 8-
2 PS: Playboy 11-
3 Shadowing 12-
3 Streetwise 13- (15-)
Skills Cost: 47
Cost Perk
20 Vehicle
10 Base
10 Money: Wealthy
3 Reputation: Dark Champion (Jet City Residents) 11-, +3/+3d6
3 Well-Connected
1 1) City Contact: Reese Myers, Deputy Mayor's Office 11-
1 2) Police Contact: Sergeant Ditko 11-
1 3) Press Contact: Talia Mumnar, P-I Crime Desk 11-
1 4) Underworld Contact: Jimmy The Snitch 11-
Perks Cost: 50
Cost Talent
3 Eidetic Memory; Only People/Names/Faces (-1/2)
Talents Cost: 3
Val Disadvantages
30 Berserk: In Combat While On Brimstone (Common), go 8-, recover 8-
10 Distinctive Features: Fright Mask (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
5 Hunted: Foxbat 8- (As Pow, Mildly Punish)
15 Hunted: The Mafia 11- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
15 Hunted: The Police 11- (As Pow, NCI, Mildly Punish)
20 Psychological Limitation: Erratic and Emotionally Unstable (Very Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Obsessed With Personal War On Crime (Very Common, Strong)
15 Reputation: Bloodthirsty Vigilante, 11- (Extreme)
20 Social Limitation: Secret ID (Frequently, Severe)
Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 0Total Experience Available: 0Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 350 BACKGROUND: Clayton Clarke Jr. was a strange, troubled kid. He was prone to violence, and erratic behavior, and this brought him into conflict with his peers and the authorities. His mother died before Clayton was one, and his father, a wealthy industrialist and philanthroper, sent him to the best treatment facilities, though he was never able to provide Clayton the love he needed.Eventually Clayton struggled through college and took a meaningless position in his father's company. Clayton spent the next several years obsessing over various hobbies. In particular he enjoyed comic books and studying crime. His father tried his best to make Clayton's life easy, as he felt guilty over his son's mental condition. Clayton did seem to be slowly improving, and began taking on more and more responsibilities.Then the elder Clayton was struck down by a stroke. Suddenly Clayton was forced to care for his father and take on a tremendous amount of responsibility. He struggled valiantly to hold it together during this time, and fooled his father into thinking he'd gotten his act together. So it was that one warm summer night, Clayton Sr. called Clayton Jr. to his bedside, and extracted a promise from him. The Clarkes has a long tradition of protecting and uplifting their community, of being a pillar of strength, and Clayton Jr. was expected to follow in that path. Clayton swore he would, and then his father passed into death.The next year was hard, very hard. Clayton was put under a lot of stress, and he was sure he couldn't handle it. He started buying odd things, a chainmail outfit, a rubber fright mask. Then came the weapons, the specially designed weapons, prototypes from various companies he now owned. It was a hobby, he was collecting, that's what he told himself. When his researchers discovered a powerful combat enhancing drug, he knew he was almost ready - but ready for what? He still didn't know.Then, on the anniversary of his father's death, the breakdown occured. It was complete and it was total. Clayton Clarke had spent the better part of year under stress and obsessing over his promise to his father, and he snapped in two. Clayton Clarke died that day. Died and was reborn. Reborn as THE IRON DEMON!!!.PERSONALITY: In his mind, Clayton Clarke is actually the Iron Demon, dark champion, ruthless defender of the night. No one knows that Clayton Clarke has died, that his soul is gone forever, replaced by the Demon. The Demon is constantly restless, and wants nothing but to seek out evil and destroy it wherever it hides. But the Demon needs finacing, needs weapons, it needs Clayton Clark. So now everyday the Demon must wear his Clayton Clark mask and go to work and pretend to care. It used to be stressfull, it was such hard work and made so little sense. Now everything is clear, crystal clear...Clayton Clark is a delusional schitzophrenic. He believes his soul has been replaced with that of a Demon of Justice. This complex fantasy allows him to detach emotionally from everything and cope with life's difficulties. It also compels him to don a terrifying costume and fly out into the night as the Iron Demon, lashing out at criminals and venting his rage on those who would hurt innocents.QUOTE:Clayton: "No Miranda, I can't see you tonight...I have work to do."Iron Demon: "Justice as found you! I have found you! And now evil ones, NOW I'LL DESTROY YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"POWERS/TACTICS: Iron Demon has an array of gadgets and gear that he uses to fight crime. These include several types of bombs, razor sharp throwing knives shaped like bats, a bioelectric blaster built into his gloves, a chainmail costume, a winged rocket that he rides around on, and various sensory enhancements. He also has access to a extremely powerful combat drug that he calls "Brimstone", though using it makes his mood swings even more erratic, and he occasionally gets caught up in the violence and goes on a little manic mayhem spree.CAMPAIGN USE: Hunteds: Iron Demon's willfull use of extreme violence has made him unpopular with both the local authorities (who will not cooperate with him knowingly) and the local mafia. Iron Demon has also faced Foxbat in the past. The two men have very similiar delusions, and tend to reinforce each other's perceptions of an epic struggle occuring between them. Each believes he is the hero and the other the villian. To outsiders, it looks like two wackos going at with extreme gusto.

Re: Jackalope's Champions

And this is Iron Demon after almost a decade of intermitent play, all 538 points of him. So many great adventures, so many bodies...

At this point in his career, Iron Demon has formed a small but growing army of reformed criminals, teh Night Court. Many of them are deep cover agents infiltrating various criminal organizations. Others engage in terrorist style strikes on crime lords, run criminal exortion rackets, etc. Iron Demon has escaltaed his personal war against crime into a real, full-fledged war with an increasing body count in innocent casualties. Furthermore he has refined the Brimstone Brew, his combat enhacement drug.

I don't know where the character will go next. I need a new GM to run him, as his old GM moved to Alaska (bastard!). :~( In the years since I last played him, I've read the Ultimate SPider-Man series, and I'm thinking that I should start stockpiling points til I have about 40-50, the unveil a "new" version of the Brimstone Brew that actually transforms Iron Demon into a real, honest to god iron demon thing, in much the way Ultimate Green Goblin is now a real green goblin. I may write that up later. Tommorrow, the Demon Glider, the Demon's Lair, and a smaple member of the Night Court.

Iron Demon (Experienced)

Player: Ken Adams/Jackalope

Val Char Cost
20/35 STR 10
21/27 DEX 33
20/28 CON 20
15 BODY 10
15 INT 5
20 EGO 20
20/30 PRE 10
10 COM 0
5/21 PD 1
5/20 ED 1
6 SPD 19
12/17 REC 8
40/56 END 0
45/57 STUN 10
6" RUN02" SWIM04"/7" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 147

Cost Power END
34 Bag of Tricks: Multipower, 60-point reserve, OIF (-1/2); all slots Range Based On Strength (-1/4)
2u 1) Skull Bombs: Energy Blast 8d6, Explosion (+1/2); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
2u 2) Hellfire Bomb: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Explosion (+1/2); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
2u 3) Brimstone Bomb: Darkness to Sight Group 6" radius; OAF (-1), 4 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Turn each (-1/2)
2u 4) Barbwire Bomb: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Backlash (+1/2); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
2u 5) Poltergesit Bomb: Change Environment 8" radius, -3 to Sight Group PER Rolls, -3 to Hearing Group PER Rolls, -2 : DCV, -2 : OCV, Multiple Combat Effects; OAF (-1), 4 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Turn each (-1/2)
2u 6) Screaming Strobe Bomb: Sight and Hearing Groups Flash 5d6, Explosion (+1/2); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)
2u 7) Razor Bats: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4); OAF (-1), 8 clips of 3 Charges (-1/2)
34 Brimstone Blast: Energy Blast 8d6, STUN Only (+0), Penetrating (+1/2); OIF (Gauntlets; -1/2), Limited Range (12") (-1/4) 6
9 Brimstone Power Pack: Endurance Reserve (60 END, 5 REC) Reserve: ; OIF (Gauntlets; -1/2)
Brimstone Injection, all slots IAF (Hypodermic; -1/2), 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Hour (-1/4)
43 1) Performance Enhacement: +15 STR plus +6 DEX plus +8 CON plus +10 PRE plus +3 PD plus +3 ED plus +1 SPD
6 2) Toughness: Physical Damage Reduction, 25%
6 3) Toughness: Energy Damage Reduction, 25%
7 4) Regeneration: Healing 2 BODY; Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4)
Iron Demon Costume, all slots OIF (Costume; -1/2)
20 1) Chainmail: Armor (10 PD/10 ED)
7 2) Personal Radio: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group)
3 3) Lowlight Enhancement Array: Nightvision (5 Active Points)
5 4) Psi-Guard NeuralShield: Mental Defense (11 points total); OIF (-1/2)
7 5) Anti-Flare Lenses & Sound Reducers: Sight Group Flash Defense (5 points), Hearing Group Flash Defense (5 points); OIF (-1/2)
Powers Cost: 195

Cost Skill
2 AK: Jet City 11-
3 Acrobatics 13- (14-)
3 Analyze: Combat 12-
3 Breakfall 13- (14-)
3 Combat Piloting 13- (14-)
10 +2 with DCV
10 +2 with Ranged Combat
8 +4 with Razor Bats
8 +1 with All Combat
3 Conversation 13- (15-)
3 Criminology 12-
3 Deduction 12-
3 Electronics 12-
3 High Society 13- (15-)
3 Interrogation 13- (15-)
5 KS: The Criminal Underworld 14-
3 Mechanics 12-
8 Range Skill Levels: +4 vs. Range Modifier with a Bombs, Bats & Blasts
2 PS: Playboy 11-
5 Shadowing 13-
8 +1 with all non-combat Skills
6 +2 with Acrobatics, Breakfall, Combat Piloting
5 +1 with INT Skills
3 Streetwise 13- (15-)
Skills Cost: 113

Cost Perk
20 Vehicle
10 Base
30 Followers (50 BP x 13)
10 Money: Wealthy
3 Reputation: Dark Champion (Jet City Residents) 11-, +3/+3d6
3 Well-Connected
1 1) City Contact: Reese Myers, Deputy Mayor's Office 11-
1 2) Police Contact: Sergeant Ditko 11-
1 3) Press Contact: Talia Mumnar, P-I Crime Desk 11-
1 4) Underworld Contact: Jimmy The Snitch 11-
Perks Cost: 80

Cost Talent
3 Eidetic Memory; Only People/Names/Faces (-1/2)
Talents Cost: 3

Total Character Cost: 538

Val Disadvantages
30 Berserk: In Combat While On Brimstone (Common), go 8-, recover 8-
10 Distinctive Features: Fright Mask (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
5 Hunted: Foxbat 8- (As Pow, Mildly Punish)
15 Hunted: The Mafia 11- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
15 Hunted: The Police 11- (As Pow, NCI, Mildly Punish)
20 Psychological Limitation: Erratic and Emotionally Unstable (Very Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Obsessed With Personal War On Crime (Very Common, Strong)
15 Reputation: Bloodthirsty Vigilante, 11- (Extreme)
20 Social Limitation: Secret ID (Frequently, Severe)

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 188

Total Experience Available: 193

Experience Unspent: 5

• 2 weeks later...

Antimaster

This is ANTIMASTER. A nucler physician, Howard Roberts was betrayed by his own partner (who wanted to steal credit for Roberts' inventions), and locked inside his own Antimatter Conversion Chamber. Transformed into a being of pure Antimatter, Roberts has gone rather insane. After revenging himself on his former partner, he has set out on a rather self-contradictory path: he wishes both to conquer the world and to undo his own transformation. Likewise, Roberts tactics are somewhat off: he likes building doomsday devices and holding the world hostage, but he loathes the idea of actually killing anyone.

ANTIMASTER

Player: NPC Master Villain

Val Char Cost
15 STR 5
23 DEX 39
25 CON 30
20 BODY 20
23 INT 13
18 EGO 16
25 PRE 15
-10 COM 0
15/35 PD 12
20/40 ED 15
6 SPD 27
20 REC 24
80 END 15
60 STUN 19
6" RUN02" SWIM03" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 250

Cost Power END
41 Radioactive Aura: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Side Effects (Side Effect only affects the environment near the character; irradiates enviornment; +0), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Continuous (+1), No Normal Defense (+1), Does BODY (+1); Always On (-1/2), No Range (-1/2)
41 Radiation Powers: Multipower, 61-point reserve, Side Effects (Side Effect only affects the environment near the character; irradiates enviornment; +0); all slots OIF (Focusing Gauntlets; -1/2)
4u 1) Deadly Radiation: Ranged Killing Attack 4d6 6
3u 2) Power Punch: HTH Energy Attack +7d6, Double Knockback (+3/4); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 6
4u 3) Radiation Blast: Energy Blast 12d6 6
4u 4) Radioactive Zone: Change Environment (create radiation of 500 rads) 16" radius, Create Radiation, Mobile/No Range (+0) 6
32 Radiation Radar: Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range
40 Radiation Shield !: Force Field (20 PD/20 ED) 4
40 Radiation Shield II: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75%; Only Vs Radiation SFX (-1/2)
13 Radiation Shield III: Power Defense (20 points); Only Vs Radiation SFX (-1/2)
45 Total Life Support: Life Support (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep)
36 Trigger Radiation Accident: Major Transform 10d6 (living being to freakish mutant with superpowers, no known cure), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2); No Conscious Control (-2), Activation Roll 8- (-2), All Or Nothing (-1/2), Linked (Radiation Blast; -1/4), Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value (-1/4), Limited Target (Human Beings) (-1/4)
125 Villain Gadget Pool: Variable Power Pool, 100 base + 25 control cost, VPP Can Only Be Changed Between Adventures (-1/2), Limited Special Effect Common SFX (Doomsday Devices; -1/2)
Powers Cost: 428

Cost Skill
3 Bureaucratics 14-
10 +2 with Ranged Combat
9 +3 with Radiation Blast, Deadly Radiation, and Power Punch
3 Computer Programming 14-
5 Cramming
5 Cramming
3 Deduction 14-
3 Electronics 14-
13 Inventor 19-
3 Mechanics 14-
2 PS: Nuclear Physicist 11-
3 Scientist
2 1) SS: Antimatter Physics 14-
2 2) SS: Nuclear Physics 14-
2 3) SS: Paraphysics 14-
2 4) SS: Particle Physics 14-
3 Systems Operation 14-
1 Tactics 8-
1 Teamwork 8-
2 Weaponsmith (Energy Weapons) 14-
Skills Cost: 77

Cost Perk
40 Minions (32 x 75pt Base)
40 Base (200pts)
Perks Cost: 80

Total Character Cost: 835

Val Disadvantages
25 Distinctive Features: Made of Antimatter (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20 Hunted: UNTIL 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Physical Limitation: Body Is Composed of Antimatter Inside Magnetic Coontainment Field (Frequently, Fully Impairing)
10 Physical Limitation: Cannot See or Hear Without Headset (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)
15 Physical Limitation: Need Containment Device Or Explodes (Infrequently, Fully Impairing)
20 Psychological Limitation: Believes He Is A Monster (Common, Total)
15 Psychological Limitation: Reluctant To Kill (Common, Strong)
5 Unluck: 1d6
10 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Magnetic Attacks (Uncommon)
10 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Magnetic Attacks (Uncommon)

Experience Required: 485

Total Experience Available: 485

Experience Unspent: 0

I thought I would start a thread and post a few of my characters' date=' villains, and other goodies. We'll start things off with a bang, in the form of Jet City's favorite bomb tossing psychotic vigilante nutball, IRON DEMON.[/quote']

Character looks great!

I would suggest in the future uploading as a HD package file (.hdz), as that would include the template and images you are using as well.

Sketch

Player: NPC

Val Char Cost
13 STR 3
18 DEX 24
23 CON 26
13 BODY 6
18 INT 8
23 EGO 26
20 PRE 10
16 COM 3
5 PD 2
6 ED 1
4 SPD 12
12 REC 8
60 END 7
35 STUN 3
6" RUN02" SWIM02 1/2" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 139

Cost Power END
79 Drawings: Variable Power Pool, 60 base + 19 control cost, Powers Can Be Changed As A Half-Phase Action (+1/2), No Skill Roll Required (+1); all slots 1 Recoverable Continuing Charge lasting 20 Minutes (+0) (135 Active Points); OAF (Pen and Paper; -1), Limited Class Of Powers Available Slightly Limited (Drawings Only; -1/4), Mutant Power (-1/4); all slots Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1/2), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4), Must Dispel To Retrieve Charge Before 20 Minutes Has Past (-1/4)
0 1) Draw A Bunch of Gliders: Gliding 10", Usable Simultaneously (up to 8 people at once; +1); OAF (Gliders; -1) Real Cost: 6 2
0 2) Draw A Bunch of Jet Packs: Flight 15", Usable Simultaneously (up to 8 people at once; +1); OAF (Jet Packs; -1) Real Cost: 17 6
0 3) Draw A Bunch of Pogo Sticks: Leaping 5" (x4 Noncombat), Usable Simultaneously (up to 8 people at once; +1); OAF (-1) Real Cost: 6 2
0 4) Draw A Doorway: Tunneling 1" through 14 DEF material Real Cost: 18 4
0 5) Draw A Super Hero: Summon 300-point Super Hero (Blue Defender) Real Cost: 24 6
0 6) Draw A Self-Portrait: Duplication (Duplicate Has No Powers) (creates 220-point form), Easy Recombination (Zero-Phase Action at Full DCV) Real Cost: 22 5
0 7) Draw A Shield: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack) Real Cost: 8 2
0 8) Draw A Wall: Force Wall (7 PD/7 ED; 2" long and 2" tall) (Opaque: Hearing Group, Opaque: Sight Group) Real Cost: 24 6
0 9) Draw Just About Anything: Major Transform 2d6 (Nothing Into Something, Vanishes After 20 Minutes), Improved Results Group (+1/4) Real Cost: 15 4
26 Artistic Control: Mind Control 12d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2); Only Vs Summoned Creatures (-1 3/4), Linked (Summon; -1/2), Mutant Power (-1/4)
23 Go Away: Dispel Summon 25d6 (standard effect: 75 points); Only Vs Own Drawings (-1 1/2), Requires An EGO Roll (-1/2), Mutant Power (-1/4) 7
Powers Cost: 128

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
5 Flying Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +4 DCV, Dodge All Attacks, Abort; FMove
5 Defensive Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort
4 Martial Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4 Martial Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4 Martial Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 28 STR vs. Grabs
Martial Arts Cost: 22

Cost Skill
1 Acting 8-
3 Artist
2 1) AS: Artistic Expression 13-
2 2) AS: Charcoals 13-
2 3) AS: Drawing 13-
2 4) AS: Fine Arts 13-
2 5) AS: Quick Sketch Artist 13-
3 Conversation 13-
3 Deduction 13-
3 High Society 13-
2 KS: Comic Book Characters 11-
3 KS: History of Fine Arts 13-
3 KS: History of Popular Art 13-
2 KS: The Art World 11-
2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-
3 PS: Illustrator 12-
3 Persuasion 13-
9 Power: Drawing 17-
1 SS: Dinosauria 8-
1 SS: Zoology 8-
3 Seduction 13-
3 Stealth 13-
3 Streetwise 13-
Skills Cost: 61

Total Character Cost: 350

Val Disadvantages
10 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)
15 Psychological Limitation: Must Protect The Innocent (Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Avoids The Limelight (Common, Moderate)
20 Psychological Limitation: Code Vs Killing (Common, Total)
10 Reputation: "Aren't you that kid that leveled that city?", 8- (Extreme)
25 Hunted: IHA/Genocide 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
15 Social Limitation: Poster Boy for "Dangerous Mutants" (Occasionally, Severe)
20 Social Limitation: Public ID (Frequently, Severe)
20 Watched: UNTIL 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

Experience Required: 0

Total Experience Available: 0

BACKGROUND: Kevin Hall killed his mother when he was eight years old. He didn't mean to, it was an accident. He was sitting in the backyard, drawing on his little pad of paper with the crayons his mom had bought him that very afternoon. He had drawn a tyrannasaurus rex, and when he went to show his mother, it came to life and ate her. Then it raged through the city and killed a dozen more people before it was brought down.

It took awhile before anyone connected Kevin to the t-rex. The social worker who dealt with him (and several other orphaned children) didn't believe him when he said he had drawn it, she assumed it was just shock and delusions of responsibility. She was quite shocked when her office was invaded by a horde of orcs that sprung from Kevin's pen as he doodled.

Kevin was eventually spent to a special school for special children like himself. There he was tauight to control his powers, taught how to draw without creating new life. He also learned to draw things as well as creatures and people. Kevin was tempted by the superhero life, and many of the children he attended the school with went on to such a life, but Kevin always remained a little afraid of what his pen could unleash. Eventually Kevin was 18, and his life was his own. He enrolled.in a fine arts school, and now works as a professional illustrator and designer.

Kevin doesn't fight crime, but he'll come to the aid of other's in need if he sees something happening. It's pretty rare that anyone sees Kevin Hall, but his trademark characters have a tendancy to show up in when people are in need of rescuing, and the press is quick to thank Kevin "Sketch" Hall.

PERSONALITY: Kevin wishes he were a real boy...that is, he wishes he didn't have this tremendous power, and he wishes he hadn't had to pay sucha great cost for it. Kevin would gladly give up his powers if he could just have his mommy back. Kevin isn't a particularly heroic person, he is just as scared of physical violence as the next guy, and he knows he isn't very tough. But he feels a tremendous responsibility for his actions, for the 16 people that died as a result of his first use of his power. He's determined to use his powers to help people, if he's going to use them at all. Kevin doesn't get excited about his powers, doesn't brag about them. He sees them as more curse than blessing, but if he can help people, he will.

QUOTE: "This looks like a job for the Blue Defender. Just let me find a pen."

POWERS/TACTICS: Kevin's favorite tactic is to stay as far from the action as he can. Instead he'll sit back somewhere he can just barely see the action from, and draw characters and send them into the fight. He has a stable of favorite characters, such as the "Blue Defender", and he generally uses them as proxies. If he knows a villain has a particular hunted, he likes to draw a fascimille of that person and send them in to fight.

Kevin can also use his powers in all sorts of strange ways to get out of various pinches, but he never uses them to dirrectly attack anyone. That's just not his style.

CAMPAIGN USE: The "Poster Boy For 'Dangerous Mutants'" disadvantage means that whenever an anti-mutant group is offering up examples of "the dangers of the mutant menace", Kevin's childhood incident usually gets mentioned.

The Blue Defender!

Player: Summoned by Sketch

This is the Blue Defender, a character created by Kevin Hall when he was 14. He's basically Superman, but without the S on his chest, and his lazer eye beams are blue. So no lawsuits, please.

Val Char Cost
50 STR 40
20 DEX 30
20 CON 20
20 BODY 20
10 INT 0
10 EGO 0
20 PRE 10
20 COM 5
10/20 PD 0
10/20 ED 6
5 SPD 20
15 REC 2
50 END 5
60 STUN 5
6" RUN03" SWIM110" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 164

Cost Power END
50 Lazer Eye Beams: Energy Blast 10d6 5
16 Hold Breath Forever: Life Support (Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Self-Contained Breathing)
30 Bullets Bounce Off Chest: Armor (10 PD/10 ED)
40 Faster Than A Speeding Bullet: Flight 20" 4
Powers Cost: 136

Total Character Cost: 300

Base Points: 300

The Amazon

Player: Summoned by Sketch

The Amazon is a bit faster than the Blue Defender, and a more graceful fighter, but she's even dumber, and she's drawn a bit on the risque side. Kevin can't help it, he started drawing the Amazon to look like one of his ex-girlfriends years ago, and so he consquently "sexed her up", and after they broke up, he unconsciously "dumbed her down".

Val Char Cost
40 STR 30
23 DEX 39
20 CON 20
10 BODY 0
7 INT -3
11 EGO 2
20/40 PRE 10
24 COM 7
8/16 PD 0
8/16 ED 4
6 SPD 27
12 REC 0
50 END 5
50 STUN 10
6" RUN02" SWIM08" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 151

Cost Power END
13 Magic Bracelets: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack); OIF (-1/2)
47 Golden Lariat: Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4); Does Not Prevent The Use Of Accessible Foci (-1), Lockout (Must Maintain Entangle; -1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) plus Telepathy 10d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2); Based on CON (Defense: ED; -1), Language Barrier (-1/2), Receive Only (-1/2), Linked (???; -1/2), Incantations (Questions must be asked; -1/4) 3
24 Incredibly Tough: Armor (8 PD/8 ED)
30 Soars Like An Eagle: Flight 15" 3
10 Distracting Costume: Negative Combat Skill Levels (-4 to opponent's OCV); Only vs Straight Men (-1) 2
5 Distracting Costume: +20 PRE; Only to Seduce/PRE Attack Straight Men (To Cause Delay in Action) Once Per Scene (-2 1/2), OIF (-1/2)
Powers Cost: 129

4 Martial Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 10d6 Strike
3 Martial Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 8d6 +v/5, Target Falls
5 Offensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 12d6 Strike
Martial Arts Cost: 20

Total Character Cost: 300

Base Points: 300

I've only had the chance to go through the first set of stats and history but I wanted to say WOW!

For one thing, he's pretty original despite the ingredients of Green Goblin and Batman (ie, Batman really is Batman and maintains the Bruce Wayne indentidy only for a front and money). What really struck me is the depth of tragedy that the character exudes and how I felt so terribly for him despite the terrible deeds that he performs in the name of justice. I get the feeling that he makes the Punisher look like lil' Mary Sunshine.

What I really liked was the always berserk while on brimstone. I wonder what that would be like in the hands of a saner vigilante who had to make the choice to win the battle, knowing that he might kill someone innocent while under the influence. I get the feeling that Iron Demon doesn't sweat that though.

;)

What really struck me is the depth of tragedy that the character exudes and how I felt so terribly for him despite the terrible deeds that he performs in the name of justice.

Wow, cool, I'm glad you picked up on that. I do see Iron Demon as a very tragic figure, tossed back and forth on this sea of madness, unable to come to terms with reality, just utterly lost in this horrible self-destructive battle. He's also really, really funny at times though. In a very black, morbid way. The best comedy comes from the deepest tragedy after all. The worst of it though, is when he has one of his rare lucid moments, where he is aactually able to see, objectively, what he is doing. The moments of clarity when he realizes just how insane his life has become, how far past the edge he's gone, and his total powerlessness in the face of his own madness.

I get the feeling that he makes the Punisher look like lil' Mary Sunshine.

It depends on which version of the Punisher you're talking about. The original, villain Punisher was way worse (he shot jaywalkers!), while the more heroic Punisher is a lot...cleaner. Punisher is very organized, and sticks to his plan. Iron Demon is very organized in this incredibly schitophrenic way, and tends to ditch any plans he's made on a whim, so sometimes the violence he means to direct at those guilty of injustice lands right on the innocent. And of course, his inability to deal with those consequences on any meaningful, healthy level just pushes him further and further into the darkness, But both of them are pretty nuts. I mean, Frank Castle doesn't even exist anymore, does he? He's just the Punisher 24/7. Just totally lost in his own grief, and dead to the world. Horrible way to live.

I get the feeling that Iron Demon doesn't sweat that though.

In his saner moments he does, but Brimstone is very addictive, and users can't go more than a few days without manufacturing an excuse to juice up. A schiztophrenic like Clayton doesn't really stand a chance against the lure of something like that. It's not reflectedin the points, but I've always played him as something of a "Brimstione junkie".

And this reminds me that I need to get the rest of his stuff up.

The Night Court

The Night Court is a loose affiliation of cynical cops, reformed convicts, and other members of scoieties fringe that have banded together to help Iron Demon wage his war on crime. Each member has a set of unique skills, perks or talents that help him or her aid the Iron Demon.

Stats are provided for two of the Night Court members: the hard-drinking, world-weary cop Detective Paul Mudhoney, who does his best to stymie police investigations into Iron Demon's activities from within the department; and Harry Lucre, aka "Dirty Money", a convicted counterfieter who has found a new life providing the Night Court with the necessary documents to stay in operation.

Detective Mudhoney

Player: NPC Follower

Val Char Cost
13 STR 3
11 DEX 3
13 CON 6
10 BODY 0
13 INT 3
11 EGO 2
13 PRE 3
10 COM 0
3 PD 0
3 ED 0
3 SPD 9
6 REC 0
26 END 0
30 STUN 6
6" RUN02" SWIM02 1/2" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 35

Cost Power END
7 Police Revolver: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6+1; OAF (-1), 2 clips of 6 Charges (-1/2), Real Weapon (-1/4)
Powers Cost: 7

Cost Skill
3 Bureaucratics 12-
3 Criminology 12-
3 Deduction 12-
3 Interrogation 12-
2 KS: Police Procedures 11-
3 Shadowing 12-
3 Streetwise 12-
Skills Cost: 20

Cost Perk
4 Fringe Benefit: Concealed Weapon Permit (where appropriate), Local Police Powers
9 Contact: Local Police (Contact has: useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) 11-
Perks Cost: 13

Total Character Cost: 75

Val Disadvantages
15 Watched: Internal Affairs 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)
10 Social Limitation: Member of the Night Court (Occasionally, Major)

Disadvantage Points: 25

Base Points: 50

Harry Lucre

Player: NPC Follower

Val Char Cost
8 STR -2
11 DEX 3
10 CON 0
10 BODY 0
15 INT 5
11 EGO 2
8 PRE -2
10 COM 0
2 PD 0
2 ED 0
3 SPD 9
4 REC 0
20 END 0
20 STUN 1
6" RUN02" SWIM01 1/2" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 16

Cost Skill
3 Bribery 11-
3 Bureaucratics 11-
3 Computer Programming 12-
3 Concealment 12-
3 Conversation 11-
3 Cryptography 12-
13 Forgery (Documents, Paper Money) 17-
3 KS: Legal Documents 12-
8 PS: Document Forger 17-
3 Persuasion 11-
3 Shadowing 12-
3 Streetwise 11-
Skills Cost: 51

Cost Perk
3 Contact: Lonely Mid Level Burecrat With Access To Document Blanks (Contact has: useful Skills or resources) 11-
Perks Cost: 3

Total Character Cost: 70

Val Disadvantages
10 Social Limitation: Member of the Night Court (Occasionally, Major)
5 Reputation: Convicted Counterfeiter, 8- (Extreme; Known Only To A Small Group)

Disadvantage Points: 20

Base Points: 50

The Night Court

The remaining 11 members of the Night Court are:

Cynthia Plath: The mistress/secretary of the very corrupt Mayor, Cynthia keeps tabs on his activities, and is slowly gathering a mountain of blackmail-worthy evidence shoudl the need ever arise.

Doug Sheridan: An investigator for the county morgue, Doug sees to much death from crime, drugs, and other ills of society. he considers Iron Demon the only effective cure, and feeds him information that comes out of the morgue, as well as helping to cover up for some the Demon's grislier work.

Bert Urich: A crime desk reporter at a major daily, Bert does his best to slip in favorable editorials about the Demon, as well as acting as another source of information.

Sonny Barr: A former gang-banger, Sonny runs a home for troubled youth. He's the least committed member of the Night Court, but respects the Demon's belief in people's ability to reform.

Frankie the Snitch: Frankie is a made man who likes to hedge his bets, and he gives the Demon the inside scoop on mob activities in exchange for a promise the Demon won't kill him.

Officer Jerry Kline: A beat cop in one of Jet City's toughest neighborhoods, Jerry has grown embittered over the failures of the police department, and now helps the Demon clean up the streets.

Doc Holiday: A former pill popper, Doc lost his license to practice mediciene when his Dr. Feelgood tendancies got away from him. He still practices of course, but now he's tending to the Night Court's wounds (which can be hard to explain at a hospital).

Terri Street: Most people think Terri is an airhead party girl, but she's one of the most connected people in Jet City's cutting edge youth scene, and she always has the downlow on the what-what. Most people also don't know Terri lost her parents to mob violence, and that the party girl act hides a iron willed interior. She's the reason dangerous new drugs that hit the part scene tend to dissappear as fast as they show up.

Terrance, Maurice, and Dwayne Washington: These three brothers were wild troublemakers until a terrifying encounter with the Demon set them back on the straight and narrow. Not well connected, or particularly talent, these boys make up for it with wild enthusiasm, and reckless courage. Demon uses them as back-up muscle, bodyguards, any sort of dangerous grunt work. They love it.

Bobby Sachs: Bobby is an EMT, he drives one of Jet City's many ambulances. He's not above using it to rescue the Demon or other member's of the Night Court - afterall, if it weren't for the Demon's timely intervention, Bobby would be a dead man.

John Wooster: Clayton's trusted butler/aide, Wooster knows his master is utterly insane, but is far too British to ever mention it. Rather, he does his best to cover for Clarke's occasional lapses of lucidity and quirky mannerisms.

Re: Jackalope's ChampionsA Mystique Clone I created for my campaign.TrasformiPlayer: NPC Spy

Val Char Cost
20 STR 10
20 DEX 30
18 CON 16
15 BODY 10
18 INT 8
18 EGO 16
13 PRE 3
24 COM 7
10 PD 6
10 ED 6
5 SPD 20
10 REC 4
50 END 7
35 STUN 1
9" RUN62" SWIM04" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 150
Cost Power END
5 Combat Luck: Damage Resistance (5 PD/5 ED) 0
16 Durable: Physical Damage Reduction, 50% (20 Active Points); Mutant Power (-1/4) 0
3 Intuition: Mental Awareness; Requires An EGO Roll (-3/4) 0
3 Iron Willed: Mental Defense (10 points total) (6 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Must Be Aware Of The Attack (-1/2) 1
3 Iron Willed: Resistance (3 points)
6 Keen Senses: +2 PER with all Sense Groups 0
27 Mimicry I: Shapeshift (Sight, Hearing and Touch Groups, limited group of shapes), Imitation, Costs END Only To Change Shape (+1/4) (47 Active Points); Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4), Mutant Power (-1/4), Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate Constant or Persistent Power, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1/4) 4
17 Mimicry II: Variable Power Pool, 10 base + 7 control cost, Cosmic (+2); Limited Class Of Powers Available Limited (Physical Effects Only; -1/2), VPP Powers Can Only Be Changed By Changing Forms (-1/2), Mutant Power (-1/4)
0 1) Big Muscles: +10 STR; No Figured Characteristics (-1/2) Real Cost: 7 1
0 2) Big Nose: Tracking with Normal Smell Real Cost: 5 0
0 3) Claws: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6-1 (1d6+1 w/STR) Real Cost: 10 1
0 4) Extended Arms: Stretching 2" Real Cost: 10 1
0 5) Extra Arms: Extra Limbs (4) Real Cost: 5 0
0 6) Gills: Life Support (Water Breathing) Real Cost: 5 0
0 7) Gripping Claws: Clinging (normal STR) Real Cost: 10 0
0 8) Hey There Good Looking: +14 COM Real Cost: 7
0 9) Parawings: Gliding 5", Position Shift Real Cost: 10 0
0 10) Rubbery: Contortionist 16- Real Cost: 9
0 11) Scary Looking: +10 PRE; Only To Provoke Fear (-1) Real Cost: 5
0 12) Shellskin: Armor (3 PD/3 ED) Real Cost: 9 0
45 Gadget Pool: Variable Power Pool, 30 base + 15 control cost, No Skill Roll Required (+1); VPP Can Only Be Changed Between Adventures (-1/2), OIF (Minimum -1/2 Focus Lim Required; -1/2)
0 1) Automatic Pistol: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6+1, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4); OAF (-1), 12 Charges (-1/4) Real Cost: 11 [12]
0 2) Mutant Tracking Device: Detect Mutants 15- (Unusual Group), Range, Tracking; OAF (-1), Sense Affected As Sight (-1/2), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4), Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4) Real Cost: 5 0
0 3) Bio-Energy Shield: Life Support (Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Minute (-1), OIF (-1/2) plus Force Field (1 PD/1 ED), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Minute (-1), OIF (-1/2) Real Cost: 6 [1 cc]
0 4) Headset Radio w/Counter Surveilance: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group), Concealed (-5 with Radio Perception/Transmission PER Rolls); OIF (-1/2), Sense Affected As Hearing (-1/2) Real Cost: 7 0
Powers Cost: 125
8 +2 HTH Damage Class(es)
4 Jab: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 8d6 Strike
4 Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
3 Shoulder Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 6d6 +v/5, Target Falls
3 Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 7d6 Strike, Target Falls
4 Nerve Strike: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 3d6 NND
4 Reversal: var Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, 45 STR to Escape; Grab Two Limbs
Martial Arts Cost: 30
Cost Skill
3 Acrobatics 13-
3 Acting 12-
3 Bugging 13-
3 Bureaucratics 12-
2 Computer Programming (Hacking and Computer Security) 13-
3 Conversation 12-
5 Cramming
3 Deduction 13-
3 Disguise 13-
3 High Society 12-
2 KS: Current Events 11-
2 KS: The Espionage World 11-
2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-
2 KS: UNTIL 11-
2 KS: The united Nations 11-
3 Linguist
1 1) Language: Arabic (fluent conversation)
1 2) Language: English (fluent conversation)
0 3) Language: Italian (idiomatic)
1 4) Language: Korean (fluent conversation)
1 5) Language: Russian (fluent conversation)
1 6) Language: Spanish (fluent conversation)
3 Lockpicking 13-
3 Mimicry 13-
3 Security Systems 13-
3 Seduction 12-
3 Shadowing 13-
3 Stealth 13-
3 Streetwise 12-
3 Traveler
1 1) AK: Former Soviet Union 11-
1 2) AK: South America 11-
1 3) AK: Southeast Asia 11-
1 4) AK: The Middle East 11-
Skills Cost: 77
Cost Perk
2 Deep Cover
2 Deep Cover
1 Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License
1 Fringe Benefit: Passport
2 Reputation: Heavy Duty Operator (Espionage World) 11-, +2/+2d6
3 Well-Connected
1 1) Contact: Former Soviet Union Espionage Contact 11-
1 2) Contact: Middle Eastern Espionage Contact 11-
1 3) Contact: South American Espionage Contact 11-
1 4) Contact: Southeast Asian Espionage Contact 11-
3 Fringe Benefit: UNTIL Agent
Perks Cost: 18
Val Disadvantages
10 Accidental Change: When Wounded 8- (Common)
10 Distinctive Features: Inhuman Natural Form (Easily Concealed; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)
25 Hunted: Former Targets 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15 Physical Limitation: Requires Special Medical Treatment (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)
15 Psychological Limitation: Catholic (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Greedy and Selfish (Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Identity Envy (Uncommon, Strong)
10 Reputation: Dangerous and Untrustworthy, 11- (Extreme; Known Only To KS: Espionage World)
5 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Occasionally, Minor)
10 Unluck: 2d6
15 Watched: UNTIL 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 50Total Experience Available: 50Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 400

Height: 5' 9" Hair: Red
Weight: 125 lbs Eyes: Yellow
Appearance: Trasformi can appear as anyone, but in her prefferred natural state she is very attractive woman with deep red hair, piercing yellow eyes, and dark blue skin.Personality: Elisabetta is a devout Catholic, and tries very hard to do the right thing according to her beliefs. She is also, unfortunatey, a very greedy and selfish person. She also tends to be envious of others and their stable identities - she spends so much time as other people she has trouble determing who she is herself.Quote:"Non conoscete chi sono? Sono ogni donna." ("Do you not know who I am? I am every woman.")Background: Elisabetta Rossi was born in Milan in 1981. Her parents were terrified of their new baby, with her dark blue skin and piercing yellow eyes, but they were devout Catholics and considered it a test from God. They did their best to raise her well, but their religious notions left her somewhat emotionally scared - her parents were convined she was of "Diablo", the devil, and she still carries that fear that she is inherently evil.

By the time Elisabetta was nine, her powers had begun to manifest. First she could change her eye color, her skin tone, her hair. Soon she was imitating the other children at her school. Her abilities brought her to the attention of the authorities, and she was recruited for espionage duties. She underwent rigorous training as a spy. She excelled in local espionage affairs, and was soon being sent all around the world. Eventually, the Italian government loaned her to UNTIL, and she continues to work for them to this day.

Powers/Tactics: Trasformi is a shapeshifter, able to assume any humanoid form, including perfectly duplicating others. She can also use her shapeshifting to duplicate an amazing array of natural abilities, from claws to armor plated skin to extra bulging muscles.Campaign Use: Trasformi is an NPC Spy. She can be used whenever a party needs a bit of help with an espionage mission, or as a love interest, a hostage to be rescued, all sorts of things.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Jackalope's ChampionsDoctor SpectrePlayer: NPC Crimefighter

Val Char Cost
20 STR 10
23 DEX 39
20 CON 20
13 BODY 6
18 INT 8
13 EGO 6
15 PRE 5
12 COM 1
8 PD 4
8 ED 4
5 SPD 17
10 REC 4
40 END 0
35 STUN 2
8" RUN42" SWIM04" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 130
Cost Power END
Phaseshifter Harness, all slots OIF (-1/2), Gestures (Must Adjust Dial; -1/4)
33 1) Desolid Punch: Hand-To-Hand Attack +4d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), No Normal Defense (Force Field; +1), Affects Physical World (+2); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Takes 1d6 NND STUN; -1/2) 0
23 2) Desolidification: (affected by Force Fields) 4
17 3) Invisibility: to Sight and Hearing Groups , No Fringe; Linked (Desolidification; Lesser Power need not be used proportionally to Power with which it is Linked; -1/4) 3
12 4) Partial Desolid: +6 with DCV; Costs Endurance (-1/2), Not vs Force Field SFX or Affects Desolid (-1/4) 3
8 Power Source: Endurance Reserve (60 END, 6 REC); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 Bullet Resistant Costume: Damage Resistance (5 PD/5 ED); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 Nightvision Goggles: Nightvision; OIF (-1/2) 0
10 Utility Belt: Multipower, 15-point reserve, OIF (-1/2)
1u 1) Black Box: +5 with Security Systems; Requires An Electronics Roll (-1/2), Electronic Security Systems Only (-1/4)
1u 2) Electronic Binoculars: +8 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group; OAF (-1) plus Absolute Range Sense; OAF (-1) 0
1u 3) Blood Detection Kit: Detect Blood 15- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze; OAF (-1), 4 Charges (-1) [4]
1u 4) Camera: Eidetic Memory, 32 Charges (+0); OAF (-1), Still Images only (-1/2)
1u 5) Crime Kit: +3 with Criminology, Forensic Medicine, Deduction; OAF (-1), 4 Charges (-1)
1u 6) Fingerprint Detection Kit: Detect Fingerprints 15- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, 16 Charges (+0); OAF (-1) [16]
1u 7) Flashlight: Sight Group Images 1" radius, 1 Continuing Charge lasting 6 Hours (+0); Only To Create Light (-1), OAF (-1), Limited Range (5") (-1/4) [1 cc]
1u 8) Handset Radio: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group); OAF (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense Sight and Hearing (-1/2) 0
1u 9) Locksmith's Tool: +5 with Lockpicking; OAF (-1), Mechanical Locks Only (-1/2)
1u 10) Mini-Oxygen Mask: Life Support (Self-Contained Breathing); Fuel Dependent (fuel is Very Common; must refuel Once per 20 Minutes; -1 1/4), OAF (-1) 0
1u 11) Parabolic Mike: +7 PER with Hearing Group; OAF (-1) 0
1u 12) Pocket Computer: Computer (15 Active Points)
1u 13) Pocket Knife: Hand-To-Hand Killing Attack 1/2d6 (1d6+1 w/STR), Penetrating (+1/2); OAF (-1) 1
1u 14) Revolver: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6; OAF (-1), 6 Charges (-3/4) [6]
1u 15) Swingline: Swinging 15"; OAF (-1) 1
Powers Cost: 124
4 Martial Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 8d6 Strike
4 Fast Strike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 8d6 Strike
3 Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 7d6 Strike, Target Falls
3 Martial Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 6d6 +v/5, Target Falls
8 +2 HTH Damage Class(es)
Martial Arts Cost: 30
Cost Skill
2 AK: New York 11-
3 Climbing 14-
2 Computer Programming (Personal Computers) 13-
3 Concealment 13-
3 Criminology 13-
3 Deduction 13-
3 Electronics 13-
3 Forensic Medicine 13-
3 Interrogation 12-
3 Inventor 13-
1 Lockpicking 8-
2 PS: Forensics Expert 11-
3 Paramedics 13-
3 Scholar
1 1) KS: Criminal Law 11-
1 2) KS: Known Criminals 11-
1 3) KS: Organized Crime 11-
1 4) KS: Police Proceedure 11-
3 Scientist
1 1) SS: Anatomy 11-
1 2) SS: Ballistics 11-
1 3) SS: Criminal Psychology 11-
1 4) SS: Forensic Entomology. 11-
1 5) SS: Organic Chemistry 11-
1 Security Systems 8-
3 Shadowing 13-
3 Streetwise 12-
2 Systems Operation (Medical Systems) 13-
Modern
0 1) Acting 8-
0 2) Conversation 8-
0 3) Native Language: English (idiomatic; Literate)
0 4) PS: Medical Doctor (Everyman Skill) 11-
0 5) Persuasion 8-
0 6) Stealth 8-
0 7) TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles
Skills Cost: 58
Cost Perk
1 Fringe Benefit: Medical License
5 Money: Well Off
2 Reputation: Expert Investigator (Police Organizations) 11-, +2/+2d6
Perks Cost: 8
Val Disadvantages
20 Dependent NPC: Sarah Olle, Daughter 8- (Incompetent; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID)
10 Enraged: When Confronting Criminals (Common), go 8-, recover 14-
20 Hunted: Local Mob 11- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Psychological Limitation: Code Vs Killing (Common, Total)
10 Psychological Limitation: Cold and Unemotional (Common, Moderate)
15 Psychological Limitation: Doctor's Ethics (Common, Strong)
15 Psychological Limitation: Obsessed With Fighting Crime (Common, Strong)
15 Social Limitation: Secret ID (Frequently, Major)
10 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Force Attacks (Uncommon)
15 Watched: UNTIL 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 0Total Experience Available: 0Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 350

• 1 month later...

Re: Jackalope's ChampionsChalicePlayer:

Val Char Cost
8 STR -2
15 DEX 15
13 CON 6
8 BODY -4
18 INT 8
23 EGO 26
18 PRE 8
14 COM 2
2 PD 0
3 ED 0
4 SPD 15
6 REC 2
30 END 2
20 STUN 1
6" RUN02" SWIM01 1/2" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 79
Cost Power END
25 Mana Pool: Endurance Reserve (120 END, 120 REC); REC: Extra Time (20 Minutes, Character May Take No Other Actions, -2 3/4), Gestures, Requires Gestures throughout (Requires both hands; Complex; -1 1/2), Slow Recovery 20 Minutes (-1 1/2), OAF (Chalice of Tears; -1), Incantations (Requires Incantations throughout; Complex; -1), Ritual (4 casters; -1/2) 0
24 Pacifism Aura: Mind Control 3d6, Telepathic (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Explosion (+1/2), Penetrating (+1/2), Continuous (+1), Cumulative (72 points; +1); No Range (-1/2), Stops Working If Mentalist Is Stunned (-1/2), Set Effect (Calm Down, Relax, Be Peaceful; -1/2), Linked (Mana Pool; -1/2) 0
23 Diagnosis: Detect Illness, Insanity, Infirmity, Injury A Large Class Of Things 19- (Sight Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Rapid (x1,000); Linked (Mana Pool; -1/2) 0
40 Sanctuary: +14 with DCV; Linked (Mana Pool; -1/2), Only Against Attacks With Malicious Intent (-1/4)
60 Healing Powers: Multipower, 60-point reserve
3u 1) Empathic: Telepathy 8d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2); Empathy All Emotions (-1/2), Receive Only (-1/2) 0
6u 2) Curing: Major Transform 4d6 (Sickness and Infirmity into Health, Injury and Exposure) (uses END Reserve) 6
6u 3) Healing: Healing Simplified 6d6 (uses END Reserve) 6
4u 4) Liberation: Dispel 16d6, any Mental power one at a time (+1/4); No Range (-1/2) (uses END Reserve) 6
3u 5) Pacify: Mind Control 12d6; No Range (-1/2), Set Effect (Calm Down, Relax, Be Peaceful; -1/2) (uses END Reserve) 6
6u 6) Restoration: Major Transform 4d6 (Insanity into Sanity, Traumatic Stress) (uses END Reserve) 6
1u 7) Resurrection: Healing BODY 4d6, Resurrection; Increased Endurance Cost (x10 END; -4), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 1/2), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -1 1/2) (uses END Reserve) 60
3u 8) Understanding: Telepathy 12d6; Receive Only (-1/2), No Range (-1/2) (uses END Reserve) 6
Powers Cost: 204
Cost Skill
3 Bureaucratics 13-
3 Conversation 13-
3 Deduction 13-
3 Forensic Medicine 13-
3 High Society 13-
5 PS: Alternative Treatment Specialist (INT-based) 15-
3 Paramedics 13-
3 Persuasion 13-
3 Scholar
2 1) KS: Accupuncture (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
2 2) KS: Charlatans (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
2 3) KS: Cults and Fringe Religious Groups (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
2 4) KS: Magical Healing Methods (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
2 5) KS: Occult History (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
2 6) KS: Physical Therapy (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
2 7) KS: Secret Societies (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
2 8) KS: White Magic (INT-based) (3 Active Points) 13-
3 Scientist
2 1) SS: Alternative Medicine (INT-based) 13- (3 Active Points)
2 2) SS: Emergency Medicine (INT-based) 13-
2 3) SS: Surgery (INT-based) 13-
2 Systems Operation (Medical Systems) 13-
Skills Cost: 56
Cost Perk
1 Fringe Benefit: License to practice medicine
5 Money: Well Off
5 Reputation: Healer (A small to medium sized group) 14-, +5/+5d6
Perks Cost: 11
Val Disadvantages
20 Psychological Limitation: Code Against Killing (Common, Total)
20 Psychological Limitation: Pacifist (Common, Total)
20 Social Limitation: Hippocratic Oath (Very Frequently, Major)
20 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Many Enemies) Frequently (11-), Severe
15 Hunted: Crowns of Krim 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
15 Hunted: Takofanes 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
20 Dependent NPC: Daughter 8- (Incompetent; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID)
15 Physical Limitation: Cannot Use Any Powers For One Week After Using Resurrection Power (Infrequently, Fully Impairing)

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 0Total Experience Available: 0Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 350

Height: 6' 7" Hair: Brown
Weight: 220 lbs Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Personality: Emily is a doctor, through and through. She has a kind, easy-going manner, developed after years of sitting next to beds tendingt ot he dying and desperate. She takes healing very seriously, and is completely committed to non-violence.Quote:(whispered) "Hush now, there is nothing to fear. Take my hand, and you will see that there is no injury that cannot be healed, even those wounds you carry int he depths of your soul."Background: Emily Queen was the first woman in her family to attend college, in 1954. She went to Havard, and became a doctor. She was one of the best doctors Harvard ever produced, and easily the best female doctor in her time. Emily was a very rational, skeptical person. She prided herself on being an athiest, and not believing in anything but cold, hard science.

Then Emily's mother took ill, and begun a slow detrioration. She died ever so slowly, over the course of months. Emily exhausted every resource medical science had to offer trying to save her mother, to no avail. Finally, on the verge of despondancy, Emily turned to "alternative theories". She scoured the globe, learning all she could about "other" ways of healing.

She was ultimately unable to save her mother, but the experience changed her greatly. She began a active supporter of alternative medicine, and opened her own clinic. She studied everything on the subject, mastered it.

Still, she didn't believe in magic. Not until the day that Edward King approached her and told her about the Circle of the Square. The former Chalice had finally passed on, and it was time to pick a successor. Emily was the perfect canidate. And so, at the age of 62, Emily Queen became the latest in a long lien of women to carry the Cup of Tears and bear the name Chalice.

Powers/Tactics: Chalice is a healer, and one of, if not the, best. There are no ailments she canno cure, whether they be physical or mental. She can even "heal" temporary afflictions, such as Mind Control and Mental Illusions.Campaign Use: