Location of Hudson City

Legendsmiths

Re: Location of Hudson City

No, more like Ocean City or Palermo. It has to have a large body of water to the east, and that's the Atlantic Ocean. At the same time, I don't want to get too close to Atlantic City.

And that's about as much real-world geographic detail as I intend to use. ;) Beyond that, I am going to gleefully ignore city names, county names, the existence of barrier islands, and anything else I have to to make HC feel the way I want it to feel. At least that way no one can accuse me of getting things wrong or slandering someone. ;)

No, more like Ocean City or Palermo. It has to have a large body of water to the east, and that's the Atlantic Ocean. At the same time, I don't want to get too close to Atlantic City.

And that's about as much real-world geographic detail as I intend to use. ;) Beyond that, I am going to gleefully ignore city names, county names, the existence of barrier islands, and anything else I have to to make HC feel the way I want it to feel. At least that way no one can accuse me of getting things wrong or slandering someone. ;)

Please try and get the coastline right this time. That's all I ask. I had an awful trying to fit it anywhere on the East Coast the last time. In the end I rotated it 90 degrees, cut it's dimensions in half and put it in CT. It was the only way to make it fit anywhere. Also be careful of the dimensions, East Coast cities tend not to sprawl the way the way West Coast cities do. They more grow upwards rather than outwards (although their suburbs are all over the place). I suggest keeping the metropolitan area under 100 square miles instead of the 525 you had last time.

Just my $ 0.02

It's actually pretty funny because I placed Hudson City on the Northern shore of Delaware (no one's currently using it) ;)

Then when I purchased Freedom City, I placed that to the south of Hudson City on the south shore of Delaware,,, But hey, it's all apples and apples.

Idiot King forever.

Mal