WWYCD #114: Ah, Love or Aw, Crud?

SKJAM!

Re: WWYCD #114: Ah, Love or Aw, Crud?

Yes, he's apparently going to be my character's stalker. :eek:

I can already hear the bad love poetry sung to out-of-tune ukelele accompaniment below my window balcony at 3am.

And I don't even *have* a window balcony. :)

Knowing Foxbat he has one built into the back of a semitruck that he drives up next to her for 'effect'.

Guest Veavitdpoh

Ian: "Love really does conquer all." *chuckles, shrugs, makes a note to keep his sunday free for the wedding... then thoughtfully pauses before turning solemnly to the group gadgeteer* "I require you to harness their love in the form of a raygun, arrow or similar line-of-sight ranged weapon."

My characters have done the romantic thing, the harem thing, the saving-himself-for-true-love thing - even the flaming homosexual thing. I think Ian is going to go for the Bruce Wayne thing: takes relationships seriously, but long-term commitment = achtung! Verboten!

Yes, he's apparently going to be my character's stalker. :eek:

I can already hear the bad love poetry sung to out-of-tune ukelele accompaniment below my window balcony at 3am.

And I don't even *have* a window balcony. :)

Diabolical. Of course, he could always do what one of my character's stalkers did and decide your job is too dangerous. Thus hiring you a bodyguard. A significantly less powerful than you but incredibly persistant bodyguard that insists on following you everywhere.

Of course' date=' he could always do what one of my character's stalkers did and decide your job is too dangerous. Thus hiring you a bodyguard. A significantly less powerful than you but incredibly persistant bodyguard that insists on following you everywhere.[/quote']

Thankfully for Starguard, I've already stuck Warp with that. His dad has assigned paid for and assigned a couple of big, meta-enhanced bodyguards to make sure no terrorists, kidnappers or assorted other threats get to his only son.

Still, it bears thought. Maybe Foxbat can hire Bulldozer for bodyguard duty (he works cheap). Or maybe Grond...

Me' date=' I'm *relatively* safe, being an android and all.[/quote']

I'd be more than happy to send Sailor Valis your way.

Sailor Valis was an insane and annoying robotic scout that managed to drive my character crazy. She had some of the most bizarre conspiracy theories you've ever heard of. Constantly was talking about how she "NEEDS MORE POWER." Gave nicknames ending in Y. So it would be Microy, Starguardy, Horaus-Raey, etc.

She ended up in jail in our world. Broke into school twice. Once to steal a robot a different student was making as a homework assignment so that she could take it to a dance with her. And once because she thought someone was in there and was ignoring her.

I find the romantic/sexual entanglement plots too much fun to just pass up.

Cyrande will definitely be attracting some suitors... and I've given some thought to how to draw the Warmaster into this sort of subplot as well.

Heh, actually looking forward to it. Though Cyrande's alternate morality will cause a few problems...