Duplication and Transformation Question

Acroyear II

I'd like to create a villain character for my campaign who can do the following:

The villain can infest others with his nanites, and take control of their body, gaining a duplicate of himself who can act as his agent.

Basically, my villain's body is full of nanites. He wants to be able to transfer some of these nanites into innocent victims (or heroes!) and transform them into duplicates of himself. How you guys suggest this power be built?

Should I start with a Transform that changes victim into host body for the nanites, then follow up with Duplication, Only with Host Bodies, with the limitation "must touch host body to duplicate?"

I'd appreciate any help you guys can supply.

Thanks.

Re: Duplication and Transformation Question

I'd like to create a villain character for my campaign who can do the following:

The villain can infest others with his nanites, and take control of their body, gaining a duplicate of himself who can act as his agent.

Basically, my villain's body is full of nanites. He wants to be able to transfer some of these nanites into innocent victims (or heroes!) and transform them into duplicates of himself. How you guys suggest this power be built?

Should I start with a Transform that changes victim into host body for the nanites, then follow up with Duplication, Only with Host Bodies, with the limitation "must touch host body to duplicate?"

I'd appreciate any help you guys can supply.

Thanks.

Eh. I would just go for the Major Transform. I would suggest a Time Delay or Gradual or something...say a week. Give the little suckers some time to work. This would also work better as a plot device as the heroes vainly search for a cure. Remember, this is only going to Transform the person. No equip. You are also going to need some way to heal the damage (taking 5 BODY in electricity damage will kill the nanites and the body will heal normally).

If this isn't intended as a plot device, I would just go with Mind Control. Its a lot easier on everyone, and could logically work fairly quickly (within an extra phase or so).