Steriaca's Champions-paloza

steriaca

Re: Steriaca's Champions-paloza

Looking again at Red Death...this time a bit closer ...I see some problems....

the whole desolid thing is significantly unbalanced....until he runs up against a hero who either has force or density defense powers or a hero who figures out what gets by the desolid....then old Red is done..

True. But that was supose to be the point. And if he can't go through something, it can't gat through him also (and can damage him). A brick with Density Increse can just beat him up like a red haired stepchild.

you forgot to put in the Power Advantage: Affects Physical World while desolid.. for your attack powers.

Because he needs to be "mostly solid" to do the attack.

Why does someone who is desolid at will need armor??

Great question. The answer is, basicly, he is not going to always be desolid all the time.

Why is the Ghost touch a ranged attack?

So he can't add his strength to it. I beleve I did put in "No Range" in the power.

How is the scythe an OAF if it gets desolid?

It is only desolid when he is. If he runs out of END to pay for it, it is solid. I do think this is a good question for Mr. Long. (By the way, the scythe can also be 'taken away' by someone with Desolid/Density Increse and/or Force Powers taging it at the right time.)

I like the fear aura...but could it be a change environment?

It could, but what thug would be afraid of a small change enviroment? I gave him a visable extra PRE, only to attack. I could of used a Mind Control, One Comand "Fear Me/Flight Or Fight", but I realy diden't want to go that rout.

I understand you are trying to create a villian to challenge a few supers, but I would go a different route.

Here is my take!!!

Thank you for your kind words (and your not so kind words also). I made him basicly for me (with hopes to get paid for him...darn Digital Hero). If you thought the extra PRE as a "fright aura" was wierd, my charater Phantasim had an attack which drained Intelagence, but with the limitation "Only For Preception Rolls". Yes, we could of bought him Flash, but the ideal was to give a victom an overlay of the sights, sounds, and stuff of the Neatherworld which he could posably preceve through, given time.

And thanks for letting me speek.

I was not aware you were using desolid more of a movement power than as a defense. Although, it is always a fail safe.

I did not see that you put range on ghost touch. I saw it as a Drain to Body. That would be a quick kill type attack, which also does not add STR to the attack.

Overall, the concept was good. There is excellent name and a solid interesting background which will fit into many campaigns.

Hey, Steriaca, long time no see.

Just had a quick skim of Mr. Wicked. looks good so far. Is the same villain you hinted at for Lady Heart?

In one sence, yes. Mr. Wicked, in your campain, was basicly the comic version (who never showed up). The writeup is, of course, the sereous version.