Headlines

JmOz

One gimick I use for a hook is to give my PC's a list of headlines, the sheet has 3 different papers on it:

Coast City Tribune: Local news

World News Today: Foreignn/National News

Tattletale: A little tabloid with outlandish stories, The PC "Mystfire" has them as a hunted

Anyways, just to share, here is tonights headlines

Headlines

Coast City Tribune

:

TALISMAN ESCAPES: With the help of the notorious Black Paladin the evil Witch Talisman has escaped from authorities, she has not been seen in the local area sense, if you see either DO NOT APPROACH, contact 911 and allow the Meta Crime Division to take care of it…

Meta Crime Division under investigation: The MCD is under investigation do to the escape of Talisman, Det Arthur Holmes was quoted to say “This will clear up soon, it is just standard procedureâ€

(Society Story) Mr. & Mrs. Randolph donate $1,000,000 to the Toys for Tots: Local Billionaires donate to children’s charities

(Local Interest) The Rock & Roll Drive In to close gates forever. This Friday night will be the last movies shown at this classic piece of Americana. To be shown “The Night of the Scorpion†& “It came from Beyond the galaxy†(ROOK: You have fond memories of going to the Drive In with your parents)

Chief O’Henry Tries to clean up China Town: Police Chief O’ Henry wants to increase the 7th precincts (China Town) manpower by 20%, some local business man call it racism

The Cutters (Football) Loose again: Losses to the Rams, final minute of the game the score is 14 to 21, they make a touchdown, go for 2, and fail, final score 20 to 21.

World News Today

:

Rio De Janeiro Centurions Stops Brazilian slave ring: 73 children (ages 9-14) were recovered from a group of slavers operating in the rain forests.

Super Crime on the rise World Wide: World Wide the Super Crime rate has increased 10% sense 1994, US has only seen a 2% increase

UN Renews Centurions Charter:

Eccentric Ruler of Crete to address the UN this week: The Ruler of the small island of Crete off the cost of Greece is to address the UN this coming Wednesday.

The Tattletale

Mystfire helps Talisman escape: The Arch Villain Mystfire helps his lover Talisman escape from authorities

Princess Luna’s private moments: Page 3

Mole men to invade surface: The peaceful mole men are planning on an invasion to the surface, while sources have determined that Mystfire is somehow involved we do not know if it is because the Mole men plan on saving us from Mystfire or because he commands them.

Re: Headlines

I've got PAGES of headlines. I always give them a few headlines from the local newspapers and media. I do this so that they can't tell when I slip a clue into the reports. I had one GM, back in the day, that would only hand out a news report when it was pertinent to the story.

GM: Here is a newspaper article about the new exhibit at the science museum.

Group: Um...I guess we should go check out the museum, neh?