Turakian Maps

Citizen Keen

Guest joen00b

Re: Turakian Maps

I have always been tempted to ask Steve and Keith if they ever had plans to sell wall maps like many other game developers have, ala Forgotten Realms and such. I know I'd throw a handful of cash at Hero to get them.

The maps in the book, as detailed as they are, are rather small for gaming purposes when showing the group the landscape. Also, I don't have access to a Plotter to enlarge the pictures myself... not that I'd do that with copyrighted material mind you:D

First off the bat, thanks for the nice words.

To answer your questions:

Steve prepared rough maps in Campaign Cartographer, no mean feat in itself.

I used those maps as templates to prepare the ones for publication. The regional maps were done entirely in Illustrator. The world map was painted in PhotoShop and then had a number of Illustrator layers added for typography and other gewgaws.

If you like them, there are color versions of the world map in the Free Stuff section.

Keith "mapping guy" Curtis

I have always been tempted to ask Steve and Keith if they ever had plans to sell wall maps like many other game developers have, ala Forgotten Realms and such. I know I'd throw a handful of cash at Hero to get them.

Not at this time, no. None of the options we've investigated related to that has proven satisfactory.