Whattya Think?

Blue

I was reading the posting for the job position and after talking myself down started wondering about InDesign 2.0. So I downloaded the trial. Attached is a PDF file, first thing I've ever made in InDesign. It's a handout I'll use with my players as part of the introduction. Not bad for a beginner.

Tell me what you think. Feel free to swing away if you don't like it. (I think the purple/blue maybe a poor choice, but I didn't like the other colors I tried.) It's in PDF "acrobat" format.

Here it is

I thought it looked very good. I did not realize that Indesign offered that much versatility. I putts around with MS Pub but never seem to get anywhere with it. You defininately have some ability with the software as only a few hours. But where are the other 40 pages of the issue? :)

Thanks! I've already noticed a few errors. It's what I get for posting a first draft :)

The other pages aren't as relevant to the game, but I might make the advertisement and possibly the cover, if I can work up a decent shot of the city's super-base, which is something I haven't been able to do yet after mutliple tries.