Nautilus looking for new crew

nexus

The Nautilus is the first FTL craft created by the humanity and the first to survive an attempt to leave the Solar System. After the initial problems at its launch the ship and its crew has accomplished more than was ever hoped for

Then, hard cold reality struck and several players had to drop or vanished. This is where I hope you will come in. I have openings for several replacement crew members. Officers and assistants to replace the lost PCs. You'll be in the slightly unsusual position of "having always been" there. In other words, your PC will have technically been part of the crew from beginning.

If becoming an explorer in the new frontier interests you, please contact me. I can accept a wide variety of character concepts.

Guest WhammeWhamme

Re: Nautilus looking for new crew

Is this a PBEM campaign? Or real life? Or...?

nexus is the HERO god of PBeMing. He's involved with over half the HERO PBeMs ever conceived, and runs over half of those. Do not doubt his power, or his determination...

Also, when he asks on the boards for players without giving a geographic address...

Re: Nautilus looking for new crew

Thanks, Whammewhamme, but I'm not a god. Just a guy with way too much freetime. :) I've had as many games fail as succeed and sometimes I've messed up big time.

If there's any God of Hero PBEMing, I think its Worldmaker. I mean how long has he kept that juggernaut that is Global Guardians running?