BW has CKC!!!

Boll Weevil

I have it. At last, I have Conquerors, Killers and Crooks!!

Well done. I'm still disappointed Ripper, Deathstroke and The Conquerors didn't make the cut.

I finally finished coloring all the pictures in Classic Enemies. Now I have to start anew (well, except for Black Paladin and a few recycles) with CKC. I have begun scanning and slowly stripping away the shading to reveal the line-art. I know asking for color pictures is too much to ask, but at least give us lineart so we can make our own. Champions is a comicbook simulator, I hate when my pictures look photocopied.

The characters are great. The write-ups are really helpful. It has long been a pet peave of mine to have a character sheet with powers that are not explained in the text. CKC takes great pains to avoid that, carefully explaining everything on the sheet.

All told, I am pleased as punch with my new book. Thanks guys, good job.

That's half the fun

THEN what would I complain about?

Honestly, coloring the CE pictures in Photoshop is about the only thing that kept me sane through the last month of my wife's pregnancy and the first month of daddyhood.

Oh, the screaming!! It also gave me an opportunity to learn Photoshop a bit.

:D

Re: BW has CKC!!!

Originally posted by Boll Weevil

I know asking for color pictures is too much to ask, but at least give us lineart so we can make our own. Champions is a comicbook simulator, I hate when my pictures look photocopied.

An enlightened gentleman and scholar ;)

Acroyear - sticks alkaseltzer into people's open wounds