Sith Knights - My Stab at the Force

austenandrews

Re: Sith Knights - My Stab at the Force

It looks good to me. I like Defense Man. as a power, and Deflection as a presensory power.

Oh, and the limitation on reflecting non-energy attacks. I'm going to have borrow that.

Sounds like a fun campaign. I know one young Jedi from my campaign who would be interested in joining, if you know what I mean. Though I don't think he would have enough points to meet the basic requirements.

Interesting take on the powers.

Personally, my favorite era of SW is the golden age of the sith - I am sure that you can find thief-worthy material. Powers of the Darkside is one of my all time favorite reads, just for the plethora of good villians.

What do you think about the Force Multipower construct and the powers that are included/excluded? I'm trying to coax some character building limits into the numbers, rather than making arbitrary judgment calls. I don't want everyone to jack up their MP Pool initially and then spend every EP on a new slot. I also don't want to restrict inventive combinations of powers. It's a juggling act.

Also, any opinions on the Force Defense idea? I made it to allow for extensive firefights and lightsaber duels without wimping out on blaster & lightsaber damage. It should work out well but I'm interested if anyone sees any big flaws.

I'm in!

Awesome! I was afraid you'd left HC for good. :)

Personally' date=' my favorite era of SW is the golden age of the sith - I am sure that you can find thief-worthy material. Powers of the Darkside is one of my all time favorite reads, just for the plethora of good villians.[/quote']

I was tempted to read some EU in preparation for the campaign, just to get random ideas, but I realized that most EU I've seen strays quite a bit from what I most like about SW. Instead I bought a DVD of Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe. :)