CVR-3 Cyclone Body Armor

Vanguard

Re: CVR-3 Cyclone Body Armor

Thank you. And I can't believe I didn't send that. Lemme check to see if i've got it in any readable form.

Found it, it is in a prefab, so it may not of made it to the site. here you go.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know. Also if you wanna see anything else made, let me know. I've been slacking recently and havn't done anything else.

John

Cost** Equipment END
** CVR-3 Cyclone Armor: Armor (11 PD/11 ED); OIF (-1/2) plus Life Support (Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat); OIF (-1/2) plus Life Support (Self-Contained Breathing); OIF (-1/2), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 20 Minutes (-1/4) plus Sight Group Flash Defense (5 points); OIF (-1/2) plus High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group); OIF (-1/2)* [1 cc]
Equipment costs shown above are for reference only, and are not included in Total Cost.

Thanks a ton!!!

One question. Why didn't you build the Cyc's and the Alpha's with the OIF, Bulky lim on the majority of the items. It was my understanding that Vehicle stuff automatically got that limitation.

Secondly, I was taking a look at the Hit Location file (again, nice job) and couldn't find anywhere in there where it mentioned the Cyclone overlapping the CVR-3 armor. Yet, there's an additional +4 DEF where they overlap. How do you determine this?

Thanks a ton!!!

One question. Why didn't you build the Cyc's and the Alpha's with the OIF, Bulky lim on the majority of the items. It was my understanding that Vehicle stuff automatically got that limitation.

Secondly, I was taking a look at the Hit Location file (again, nice job) and couldn't find anywhere in there where it mentioned the Cyclone overlapping the CVR-3 armor. Yet, there's an additional +4 DEF where they overlap. How do you determine this?

Well in answer to your first question, I don't really believe in that it's already a vehical and you're not really gonna take stuff out of it to use. Also, its a heroic level campaign setting and doesn't cost characters points, so even if I did beleive in it, it wasn't worth the time.

Second question: The hit location chart I have(on my computer) has the total defense for each location on the side. I'll check the one on Star Hero Fandom.

Feel free to ask more questions or request stuff or make comments, it's still work in progress.

John