Alien character sheets in HERO products

Susano

I don't own any of the new SF products HERO has been putting out besides STAR HERO. However, I've been developing something that might go into Digital Hero, so I was wondering: what format is used to describe an alien race as a whole (as opposed to a single character) in something the TERRAN EMPIRE?

Is it a simple variant of the creature layout seen in the HERO SYSTEM BESTIARY?

I don't have TE yet myself (insert sad moment of silence here), but in DH#8 Steve's Leftover Hero showed a basic format: an introductory paragraph, [Race Name] Biology, [Planet Name], The [Race Name] Howmeworld, and [Race Name] Society And Culture, with a Racial Package Deal at the end. The whole thing takes up no more than one or perhaps two pages, including illustration.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by BobGreenwade

I don't have TE yet myself (insert sad moment of silence here), but in DH#8 Steve's Leftover Hero showed a basic format: an introductory paragraph, [Race Name] Biology, [Planet Name], The [Race Name] Howmeworld, and [Race Name] Society And Culture, with a Racial Package Deal at the end. The whole thing takes up no more than one or perhaps two pages, including illustration.

Yup, some of the stuff is availible to even non subscribers like me ... and look very intriguing. :)