Yet Another Character Render Thread....

Jkeown

Re: Yet Another Character Render Thread....

Violence Man

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

60 STR 50 21- Lift 102.4tons; 12d6 HTH damage

15 DEX 15 12- OCV: 5/DCV: 5

40 CON 60 17-

30 BODY 40 15-

8 INT -2 11- PER Roll 11-

8 EGO -4 11- ECV: 3

10 PRE 0 11- PRE Attack: 2d6

8 COM -1 11-

40 PD 28 Total: 40 PD (30 rPD)

30 ED 22 Total: 30 ED (20 rED)

3 SPD 5 Phases: 4, 8, 12

20 REC 0

80 END 0

80 STUN 0 Total Characteristics Cost: 213

Movement: Run: 6"/NC"

Swim: 2"/NC"

Cost Powers END

25 Nearly Invulnerable: Damage Resistance (30 PD/20 ED)

25 The more you hit him, the stronger he gets: Absorption 5d6 (Physical into Strength)

36 Hard to put down permenantly: Healing 3 BODY (Resurrection), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (100 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)

20 Unstoppable Berserker: +30 Mental Defense (32 points total) (30 Active Points); Only in combat Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4), Only vs Mind Control Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4)

16 Big and Scary: +20 PRE (20 Active Points); Only to defend and scare Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (-1/4)

Skills

15 +3 with HTH Combat

Total Powers & Skills Cost: 137

Total Cost: 350

250+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Huge absudly muscular man in a somewhat dorky costume (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

20 Enraged: In Combat (Uncommon), go 14-, recover 11-

25 Enraged: If threatened, frustrated, humilated, taunted or annoyed (Common), go 14-, recover 11-

15 Hunted: Durak of Eurostar 8- (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish)

10 Reputation: Insane murderous berserker in a slightly dorky costume 11-

10 Hunted: Viper 8- (Mo Pow; Mildly Punish)

10 Rivalry Ripper: Professional (; Rival is More Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)

Total Disadvantage Points: 350

Background: Violence Man is yet another example of Viper science, gone wrong. In an attempt to duplicate the power of Durak, Viper's biotech divison incorporate genetic material from the European criminal into a serum similar to Ripper's "boost" drugs and injected the results into 10 compatiable test subjects. 5 of them died instantly, 3 horribly mutated, literally torn apart by freakish muscle growth and 1 went completely uncontrollably insane and had to be put down. Jack Murphy was the sole functional survivor, yet he was still prone to bizzare and sudden mood swings after which he would be much stronger. It was decided he was too much of a liability after he trashed most of his base Next during one of these rages and it was decided he would be "retired". So, Jack was given a garish costume, subtly encouraged (taunted into a blind fury by a telepath) and set loose in New Orleans to serve as distraction and possibly injure or kill some of the locak heroes before his rampage was put to a bloody end.

All were quite survived when the self dubbed "Violence Man" survived and managed to evade capture...

The Artist wishes it known that the characters posted in this thread are whatever folks make of them. Like this one... I personally think it's awful... but if ya wanna use it... go ahead.

No idea what I'd use it for, but it's hilarious. :D

I thought that the schoolgirl with the katana looked pretty good' date=' actually. It could just be because I am a guy. :thumbup:[/quote']

I know I did that pic... but seriously... she looks like she's parking Volkswagons in there... It's absurd... but that's why I did it.