Character: Mage

Curufea

Re: Character: Mage

I'm assuming that "Cannot Recharge END Reserves With Worship" means his personal END? Also, perhaps it should be a Physical Limitation?

Is he aware that "Avoids Using Powers" means he needs to make an EGO roll every time he wants to use them?

Also, none of his spells have any reduced Endurance cost on them. He doesn't have all that much END, nor very much REC. He'll be making a lot of use of the Potion of Recovery, except that he has to make an EGO roll every time.

I'm assuming you're using the common house rule that Psych Limits are exempt from the maximum Disadvantages per category?

I might make Quiet and Mysterious a Distinctive Features or a Reputation, myself. (DF: Quiet and Rep: Mysterious, maybe.) I'd be a little iffy with Annoyed By Incompetent People, but that's just me.

Oh -- the INT and EGO are not appearing subject to Normal Characteristic Maxima for some reason. He hasn't spent double for the points over 20; he should be spending 16 and 32 points for each of them, respectively.

Re: Character: Mage

I'm assuming that "Cannot Recharge END Reserves With Worship" means his personal END? Also' date=' perhaps it should be a Physical Limitation? [/quote']

It's a setting thing. END for magic comes from ley lines which are tapped. If you don't succeed - part of the side effects are that the END comes from you instead.

Phys Lim - no, it's a belief system. If he "finds the gods" and becomes a cleric, this changes (and vice versa if a cleric loses their faith)