Building Darkhawk,

JmOz

Okay, I asked Steve about this, the answer was "no" so I ask, how can you make a character who damage from form A does not carry over to form B, but both can be harmed and both need normal healing time?

As Steve has said no to my first idea (that was questinable), I ask for the rest of you to give me ideas

an idea

I would use regeneration.

Trigger the regeneration to only go off when the multi form is activated.

Darkhawk buys 10 body regeneration that is triggered by the multi-form activating. Then put a limitation that he only gets 1 body per hour of not being activated.

Peace,

Bryan

Darkhawk

Actually, to the 'real world' Darkhawk's healing is complete and instantaneous (I have the first 25 issues of his series). At one point, he literally did this:

Panel 1: Laying, holes in torso, hand severed, as Darkhawk.

Panel 2: Laying, intact, as Chris Powell.

Panel 3: Laying, intact as Darkhawk. Hand restored.

What happens is that he switches bodies; his human body goes to reside in stasis in a spaceship in some interdimensional limbo, and his mind transfers to the Darkhawk body. When he reverses the change, the body is repaired on the ship, but due to time distortions, the hours it takes to repair the body are no time in the real world.

Only way I can think of to do this would be to have a giganto Healing with Regrow Limbs triggered to go off when you Multiform from human to Darkhawk. As a side note, Darkhawk doesn't seem to be able to heal naturally without the change. Alternately, have two identical bodies to switch between ... while one's being repaired, inhabit the other one. Since they're completely identical, you'd never know the difference!

Dont have my FREd w/ me, but my knee jerk reaction is to buy Multiform on Continuing Charges.

When the current Charge is messed up, deactivate the Charge (switch back at will) and then turn the power back on next Phase, viola, new body. Buy enough continuing charges to handle reasonable circumstances, say 3 1 Day Continuing Charges.