new sgc villain write ups

hypnotica

I have been running an SGC campaign for about a month now going on 2 and im having it set in the same continuity as the show is now with General O'neill (2 l's) and before the show picks up this coming season. I know where i want my team to go, fight,meet, etc... but i have been having a bit of trouble with creating "villains" that are going to be a good match for my pc's but without being push overs. Right now i have a PC that wrote up a sniper thats a bad a$$ and the jaffa that i ran by them last week (10 to 12 jaffa to 5 pc's) (2 were busy setting up the "BIG GUN" it was a good test of their characters but i feel it was a bit easy .

I was reading on this board a few months ago and a post got me to think about creating villains for my pcs but not having to bring in off the wall types of villains. Someone mentioned the Horus Guard as being sort of an elite Jaffa Team, and that got me to wonder if you were going to write up an elite special ops team but on the jaffa side how would you go about it? What kinds of things would you go about adding in for packages, skill (skill sets) etc... my pc's are based on 200 points, ncm, humans heroic level hope im not being too confusing its 3 30 am now as i post this and im getting ready gaming in the morning

BTW does anyone remember the name of the race in the episode of SGC when the team went to this world where they rescued a scientist was trapped for 50 years alone. The military 50 years ago accidently opened the gate to an abandoned world that used to be a sort of UN with the Nox, the ancients, the asgards, and this other race. I mention this because im stumped on how to write up the race im going to bring them back in my game and i was wondering for any suggestions.

Re: new sgc villain write ups

The fourth race was mentioned in a later episode by one of the Asgard. Their name was pronounced "Furlings," but I'm only guessing at the spelling. Perhaps the last official Stargate RPG mentions them.

AFAIK they haven't appeared in the series yet, but I may have missed something.

You could always try a Mercenary Group using the race Aris Boch is from (Season 3: Deadman Switch). He was pretty dang tough, and the race is hooked on some liquid (roshna) that the Goa'uld supply.

I kind of place the Tollan in the same league as the Nox, Asgards, Furlings and Ancients. I want their tech!

You could always try a Mercenary Group using the race Aris Boch is from (Season 3: Deadman Switch). He was pretty dang tough, and the race is hooked on some liquid (roshna) that the Goa'uld supply.

I kind of place the Tollan in the same league as the Nox, Asgards, Furlings and Ancients. I want their tech!

Yeah, but last we saw of the Tollan, they were busy having their homeworld destroyed by Goa'uld ships immune to their ion cannons. A few might have escaped, but probably not with much in the way of ultra-tech goodies.

Speaking of which, unless the Goa'uld who blackmailed them into building bombs with the Desolidification advantage is a TOTAL moron, he forced them to give him the schematics for that technology even before they started building bombs. So HE'S GOT THAT TECH. His troops could come marching thru the iris at the SGC any minute now...