Looking for updated Ironman info

Fox1

Re: Looking for updated Ironman info

Iron Man has gone through so many changes in the last few years its almost impossible to find any authoritative data on him. By the time you think you have a handle on what is current armor is like either the armor or the writer changes and you are back to guessing.

I found one other site of interest so far: The Armory Armoire that contatins some data. Unfortunatly it is vague and sketchy and, I suspect, dated. It took me about 30 minutes of intense search to find this. I don't think there is much out there to find. Hopefully someone will prove me wrong. I am a big Iron Man fan, or used to be, but I haven't kept up with the comic in at least 10 years.

Re: Looking for updated Ironman info

Iron Man has gone through so many changes in the last few years its almost impossible to find any authoritative data on him. By the time you think you have a handle on what is current armor is like either the armor or the writer changes and you are back to guessing.

I afraid that was the current state of affairs.

I had found that website you listed, but its rather vague and didn't even have the armor version for the artwork I wanted to put on the character sheet.

Sigh.

I just put the typical bunch of goodies in there and call it good.

Edit: I did find a site with a nice group of pics and names for what looks like a reasonable complete set of the armors:

http://www.republiquelibre.org/cousture/bd/IRNMN4C.HTM

The 21st Century Armor is the one I'm looking for details on. Lift Cap, general protective info, weapon systems, design concepts, etc.