Ekatrina, tips for the character

Onyxclaw

Guest Black Lotus

Re: Ekatrina, tips for the character

I already love her, just because she looks like a Kilrathi. ::wink:: That was my favorite sim as a kid. Wing Commander... Colonel Halcyon, Lt. Devereaux, Maj. Taggart, "Iceman", the T.C.S. Tiger's Claw, Jalthi, Dralthi, Salthi, Rapiers, Raptors, Hornets. Yeah! :rockon:

Guest Black Lotus

Here's a Kilrathi, for those of you who want to see. Name's Burak Starkiller, if I remember correctly.

Good build, the formatting took some getting used to. Is she meant to be a 500 cp bruiser? If so Ouch!

Also I would buy the rapid attack (Hand to Hand) skill so she can sweep as a 1/2 phase action.

Hawksmoor

Yes she is. The character she's ment to rival is also 500 points, and 500 points is low in this game. Adverage individual mook is about 100-150, with the heavies wheighing in at over 1300. It's a very high powered game.

Oh..... and she has rapid attack and two weapon fighting, it's in the skill list....hehe

But if I had forgotten it (which I almost did since she's only the 3rd character I've built) I would definately have apreciated you pointing it out ^-^

You are right, I looked previously but I didn't see it.

That said she is scary especially with the Find Weakness. Play her cat and mouse using the occasional 1/2 action to detect weakness and she'll rip and rend with glee.

As to high point games: Need to get me some of that!

Hawksmoor

You are right, I looked previously but I didn't see it.

That said she is scary especially with the Find Weakness. Play her cat and mouse using the occasional 1/2 action to detect weakness and she'll rip and rend with glee.

As to high point games: Need to get me some of that!

Hawksmoor

yay! I'm glad other gamers see her the way I want her to be. That means I've done my job right ^-^

Unfortunately she can't hurt her rival too much, he bought the equal power doesn't wan to kill me variety...so just a professional one. But since he's a mercenary I got to have fun. He also has a few disadvantages tha she'll prey on quite nicely (like sucker for a pretty face...hehe)

And I think she has enough of her own personality as to maybe be a vialble character to play in another game.

How bout a detect weakness combined with a two weapon figghting half phase sweep with her two power claws? mmmm tasty