How to build these powers/disads? Really need help!

Brutal

Need help from your genius minds, would really appreciate it, thanks!

Btw, these are generally superhero genre if anyone wonders about power limits and what not.

1) A character has trouble controlling his powers (like a teenage mutant for example). So, if walks around angry one day, a car next to him might explode (or if he's sad, a well might try out, etc). It's out of his control to stop these things. I thought of making it a psychologial lim. at first and just let the GM specify it, but the problem is that he, most of the time doesn't realise what he's done or how it was done.

2). I want a character to be able to autofire an entire area. Normally this would be kind of easy i suppose, but here comes the twist. Say you have a roughly 10" area (radius). Within this area, say I have 6 or so attacks autofire. If there are 2 people in this 10" area, they each get 3 hits. If 6 people are in there, they get one hit each, if only one person is there, h gets all 6 hits. How would one go around constructing this?

3. An attack that both slightly slows enemy's attack speed (somehow), does damage, and makes his movement slower.

Would appreciate any input tbh :)

/Brute

Re: How to build these powers/disads? Really need help!

In order of easiness:

3) A SPD Drain, with a linked RKA or BODY Drain

2) This is just an Autofire attack, with Skipover Sprayfire skill (p. 50 of 5ER)

1) The easiest way to do this would be to allow the character to buy a lesser version of No Conscious Control. The full version (-2) doesn't let the character decide when to use a power, or how it's used. The other official version (-1) allows the character to decide when to use the power, but not how, or with GM's permission, to decide how a power is used but not decide when to activate it. Your GM just might allow you to take a -1/2 limitation that will allow you to activate the power at will, but to also unconsciously activate it as well.

I'm sure someone else will be along with a better way to do it. This is just off the top of my head.

Re: How to build these powers/disads? Really need help!

1) A character has trouble controlling his powers (like a teenage mutant for example). So' date=' if walks around angry one day, a car next to him might explode (or if he's sad, a well might try out, etc). It's out of his control to stop these things. I thought of making it a psychologial lim. at first and just let the GM specify it, but the problem is that he, most of the time doesn't realise what he's done or how it was done.[/quote']

Other than using the lesser version of No Conscious Control, a Physical Limitation, or better yet, an Accidental Change disad could work. For Accidental Change, their really isn't another form, but you could use it to define under what conditions the character's Powers active on their own, and what the chances it actually happens are.

2). I want a character to be able to autofire an entire area. Normally this would be kind of easy i suppose, but here comes the twist. Say you have a roughly 10" area (radius). Within this area, say I have 6 or so attacks autofire. If there are 2 people in this 10" area, they each get 3 hits. If 6 people are in there, they get one hit each, if only one person is there, h gets all 6 hits. How would one go around constructing this?

Skipover Sprayfire should work okay. Alternately, you could make use of the Rapid Attack maneuver, which lets you choose targets. It's a maneuver, rather than part of the Power, so there are some natural advantages (you need not split the attacks evenly among targets, and targets may be any distance apart) and disadvantages (takes a full phase and reduces your DCV to 1/2). You could always define a normal attack as acting like an AE attack when using this maneuver, and just always dividing up the attacks appropriately. You could also negate some of the penalties with CSLs bought as Powers, such +x DCV, only while performing Rapid Attack with [Power] (the DCV would need to be equal to the character's normal DCV, so that when halved it effectively remains the same) and +x with Rapid Attack, only with [Power].

3. An attack that both slightly slows enemy's attack speed (somehow), does damage, and makes his movement slower.

If you are attacking opposite the target's direction of travel (he's coming right at you), a simple EB would work. You'd attack, the EB would have a change to hurt him, and the KB subtracts from him movement. If you want to affect the movement of a target moving in any direction, you could by the EB with Indirect. The advantage to this, is it might actually send the target in "reverse" if he takes more KB than he has movement.