Power Writeup help?

VR Dragon

I am trying to make a teleportation power that will allow the character to teleport anywhere on earth. the power won't allow him to port into solid objects, the range is anywhere from 5 feet away to anyplace on earth or low to mid orbit. I know teleport works but how do I scale the range? I am kinda lost at how to apply megascale to it or what not.

Some help please?

Re: Power Writeup help?

47 Long Range Teleport: Teleportation 5", Safe Blind Teleport (+¼) plus MegaScale on Normal Sight (1" = 1,000 km; +1), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 25 Active Points of Normal Sight; Linked (Teleportation; -¼) plus MegaScale to Teleport (1" = 1,000 km; +1), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 12 Active Points of Teleport; Linked (Teleportation; -¼), Linked (Teleportation; -¼) 5 END

The teleport can be used for normal short-ranged t-ports, per your description of being able to t-port five feet. The mega-scale vision doesn't really need to be linked but it fits. And the MegaScale on the T-port give you the effect you want since the 'linked' power doesn't HAVE to be used if the base power is used.

54 Long Range Teleport: Teleportation 5", Safe Blind Teleport (+¼) plus MegaScale on Normal Sight (1" = 10,000 km; +1 ¼), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 25 Active Points of Normal Sight; Linked (Teleportation; -¼) plus MegaScale to Teleport (1" = 10,000 km; +1 ¼), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 12 Active Points of Teleport; Linked (Teleportation; -¼), Linked (Teleportation; -¼) 7 END

Decided to show the same power with 10000 k megascale.

47 Long Range Teleport: Teleportation 5"' date=' Safe Blind Teleport (+¼) [b']plus[/b] MegaScale on Normal Sight (1" = 1,000 km; +1), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 25 Active Points of Normal Sight; Linked (Teleportation; -¼) plus MegaScale to Teleport (1" = 1,000 km; +1), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 12 Active Points of Teleport; Linked (Teleportation; -¼), Linked (Teleportation; -¼) 5 END

The teleport can be used for normal short-ranged t-ports, per your description of being able to t-port five feet. The mega-scale vision doesn't really need to be linked but it fits. And the MegaScale on the T-port give you the effect you want since the 'linked' power doesn't HAVE to be used if the base power is used.

54 Long Range Teleport: Teleportation 5", Safe Blind Teleport (+¼) plus MegaScale on Normal Sight (1" = 10,000 km; +1 ¼), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 25 Active Points of Normal Sight; Linked (Teleportation; -¼) plus MegaScale to Teleport (1" = 10,000 km; +1 ¼), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+¼) for up to 12 Active Points of Teleport; Linked (Teleportation; -¼), Linked (Teleportation; -¼) 7 END

Decided to show the same power with 10000 k megascale.

The first version is good, though it comes out a little short for the distance he wants [maximum range of 5,000 km]. I'm also not entirely sure that you can link a naked advantage to a power. I had forgotten he wanted it safe. That was my bad. I like your version very much though.

The first version is good' date=' though it comes out a little short for the distance he wants [maximum range of 5,000 km']. I'm also not entirely sure that you can link a naked advantage to a power. I had forgotten he wanted it safe. That was my bad. I like your version very much though.

Why thank you, sir.

The 5" x 1000k fits his max range and it doesn't have to be 'curve of the earth', I figured he'd t-port in a straight line, through the Earth. I guess the 5000k total might not hit anywhere on Earth the first jump but a second time should. Okay, so it's gonna take two or three phases. How fast does he want to be getting there? The 10k one would fix that and it could be scaled down to 5k so the points are right for that.