New VIPER toys

Herolover

Re: New VIPER toys

I saw this on History channel and my first thought was...oh my VIPER nest has got to have on of them.

http://www.ibistek.com/secveh.asp

My VIPER nest either buys the company or steals the specs, either way they are his and eventually VIPER's when it comes time to kiss up to the higher ups. One wonders why VIPER doesn't try to buy up all companys like this one, simply to snag all thier lovely tech?

Excuse me? VIPER already owns the company and is selling them for money before they use them in action.

Possibly, but I kinda doubt it. After all if VIPER was developing them for thier own use why sell them to people that might use them against VIPER? Besides, if VIPER already owns the company then my PCs have no chance to thwart an insidious VIPER scheme and that's hardly fair to them is it? ;)

Possibly' date=' but I kinda doubt it. After all if VIPER was developing them for thier own use why sell them to people that might use them against VIPER? Besides, if VIPER already owns the company then my PCs have no chance to thwart an insidious VIPER scheme and that's hardly fair to them is it? ;)[/quote']

Nah, Viper has them all rigged to fail when they recieve a special coded signal, and Viper will be raiding these companies once they have come to rely to heavily on their Viper provided tech. Your PCs become involved when their are reports using a new technology disabling device on their latest raids.

Nah' date=' Viper has them all rigged to fail when they recieve a special coded signal, and Viper will be raiding these companies once they have come to rely to heavily on their Viper provided tech. Your PCs become involved when their are reports using a new technology disabling device on their latest raids.[/quote']

Ok that makes sense. Of course I'm very fond of the VIPER corporate raider angle, saves them R&D money if they swipe it from somebody else after all. Still, there is no wrong way to do it.

Now how about we find some other hi-techy toys for VIPER to create/steal hmm? :)