Building a Shield Inversion power

Icel

I have the following Shielding Device in my sci-fi setting:

Personal Shield: Force Field (20 PD/20 ED) (Protect Carried Items), Miniaturization (+1/2) (75 Active Points); Ablative BODY or STUN (-1), 4 Continuing Fuel Charges lasting 1 Extra Phase each (-1/2), IAF (-1/2).

I want to creat a device that allows to convret the shield energy into a destructive shockwave.

The idea is that if the shield has 20/20, he will do something like 10 dc damage. I can be used only if the shiled is on. and afterward you can't use the shield for some time.

Ideas?

Re: Building a Shield Inversion power

Perhaps a Suppress (either on a Continuous Charge or with Continous and possibly with Standard Effect) with a linked EB/RKA that has a number of DC equal to the most powerful Shield that the device can overpower and Limitation saying that the number of DCs is equal to the power of the Shield.

Alternatively, I might just add:

Limited Power: Takes X amount of time to turn back on after being Dispelled (-1/X), and Side Effect: 10D6 EB, only when the Shield is Dispelled/Suppressed/Transferred/Drained to the point it can not be used (-1/4) (raise the damage to 15D6 and the Lim goes to -3/4).

Build it with a multipower. The first slot is your FF, but give it a -1/2 limitation: does not work for 1 turn after EB is used. The second slot can be a 10d6 Explosion, or however else you decide you want the damage to be.

I'm also concerned about your charges on the FF. Are you sure that is supposed to be 4 continuing fuel charges last 1 phase?

I agree with the Multipower idea. Although you'd technically have to turn off the FF to use the attack, the SFX are that you can't do that unless the FF is already active. There could be a Side Effect on the attack power with a Drain against the Multipower, so until everything comes back you won't be able to use any of the associated powers.

I'm also concerned about your charges on the FF. Are you sure that is supposed to be 4 continuing fuel charges last 1 phase?

Actually, it's one extra phase, so he has it built correctly, though maybe not efficiently.